2:The Meet

I push Finn to the bed and get on top of him.  I breathe heavily onto his neck while rubbing myself rhythmically to his hard bulge and he says-

     “Get up get up get up bitch we landed!”exclaims my overly energetic best friend while I part form my lovely dream and groan, dragging myself from the plane. The weather is bright and sunny, too bright that messes with my sleepy and horny thoughts.  We take a cab to the hotel and I offend several ethnicities  while trying to give directions to the hotel in Spanish. “Nos hotel es en calle de … en numero 45” I know the people here speak Catalan and that they know English but I came here to practice my Spanish so I will. Celine lets out a sigh because she knows that I can be a determined bitch if I want to.

     Cab stops in front of a huge glass door- a door so big that I cannot see anywhere else of the hotel. We get out and take a good look at the place. It is a gigantic luxurious hotel –like no other I’ve ever been to.  We can afford this place thanks to Celine’s moms some art collector friend who sold a piece to, then slept with the MARRIED owner of the hotel. Her mother is a very energetic woman, like Celine and she has an even busier love life, which is why she has a lot of connections in mostly entertainment related areas.  She is really fun to be around and very relaxed about everything. One day Celine found a bong in her house and her mum said  “There is no point in denying it (honesty is the only thing she cares about- if Celine is honest, she lets her do pretty much everything) yes I smoke and I know you do to. Don’t you dare lie to me missy you smell like pot” and since they were both doing it, they started doing it together.

     A young and fairly handsome hotel employee comes and gets all of our bags and tells us that they will be at our room when we get there.  After taking a walk at the beach, we go to out room to get readyy for dinner.  We put some music on and start dressing up while singing.  “I’ve been thinkin bout you oh no no no” I sing with the song while I put on my eyeliner. A little bit intentionally, I do it like this very hot girl in a porn had on-not like I watch a lot of it but my ex showed a video of that girl giving a blowjob to show me how I should do it. He broke up with me before I tried it though and to this day it is a mystery if I would ever try it.

     I finish my make up and look at the mirror, I look absolutely stunning with my flower patterned Urban Outfitters dress  which is up to my knees.  I could have worn more suggestive clothes but the decolté at the back of the dress balances the length. Celine jumps in front of me saying “How do I look Ash?” My jaw drops and I start feeling quite insecure after seeing her. She is wearing the most amazing high waisted black on white polka dot skirt while rocking bold red lipstick with her huge lips. But I will not let this upset me so I tell her that she looks really REALLY good(which she does) and we leave the room.

     I get more excited as we go to the restaurant. I start thinking about all the hot guys and parties and gossip with Celine about people at school.  My other friends at school do not really like Celine. I can see why, when I’m with her all we talk about is guys and shopping and house music and gossip but with them friends I stay up playing Minecraft and get into discussions about Tolkien and Star Trek and Benedict Cumberbatch or we point out the balance of light and dark or space or juxtaposition of images in collages.

     We sit at a table while laughing. I look at her to make fun of her new interest in the foot fetish guy and behind her I see Marilyn, a popular girl in school which I cannot bear to think about. She is a very mean person whom I hate. How can she come to this specific hotel while there are thousands of cities and hotels? But there she is, sitting and having dinner with her family. She notices me and smiles. She gets up and walks towards our table because she is good friends with Celine. She says hey and I say it back while Celine starts screaming with joy and hugs her and kisses her from both her cheeks.  We find out that she came to this place a couple of days ago, with other people whom I also hate and she invites us to her room after dinner. “Its gonna be sooo much fun. We have vodka and- wait its al we need!” she exclaims. Oxygen.  We also need oxygen.

      Celine really wants to go so I let her go but I refuse to join them myself. I tell them that I am feeling a bit sick and that I want to sleep.  I get in the elevator to go back to the room I share with Celine.  The elevator stops at the next floor and I look at my shoes to avoid unnecessary human communication.  Someone gets in while talking on the phone. I instantly recognize the voice and look at my right to see Jack Harries. My eyes grow bigger and I put my hand over my mouth to drown a scream to not to creep him out. But it is too late; he looks at plain old me,  fangirling inside, and smiles.