Chapter 65

I like making rhymes if you hadn't notice. Another one of my homemade rhymes up there👆🏻

Soap-Melanie Martinez

I feel a new release of urine warm my freezing, sticky legs.

My teeth continue chattering as the cool air only decreases in temperature, goosebumps littering all over my body.

A large gust of wind blows in when the door in the overly bright room opens, revealing Slyder battered and bruised and covered head to toe in blood. I hoped it was his and not another one of his tortured victims, but it definitely looks like whoever he fought put up a good fight.

The dark liquid dripped onto the pure white floor, staining it with its red intensity.

I can't control the slight whimper that escapes as he takes a step towards me. A feeling of pain and fear etching across every part of me.

"Why are you covered in blood?" I ask, gaining enough courage to speak to him.

Slyder smirked maliciously at me. "Well since you asked, I just got done torturing and then, of course, murdering your disobedient little trainer" he informs me proudly.

My heart drops at his words.

Surely he's lying, he doesn't know who my trainer is, how would he know that?

"Wh-what are talking about?" I ask, my breath hitching erratically. I could feel my confidence drain out of me.

"You know your trainer,oh, what was his name? Komocheese? Maybe Komodo? Komanshi?" He questions, dancing around the name I've learned to respect and appreciate.

"Komachi" I whisper.

"Ah, yes, Komachi, that's right. It was all thanks to you, you know. You really deserve at least half the praise for this deed. After all, it was because of your information to "Abigail" that I was able to figure out who the naughty little imbecile was that taught you the stuff you were never supposed to learn." Slyder taunts.

I gasp as realization sets in, I had told Slyder who had trained me to use my powers when he was shape shifted into Abigail, during that double Abi and Adelram moment.

"It was a difficult fight, by far my most challenging, but I beat him of course, because, well, I'm unbeatable." Slyder brags nonchalantly as he chuckles at my regretful and sad facial expression.

He...he was lying, there's no way he could beat Mr Komachi. Mr Komachi is an incredible and powerful fighter, Slyder is nothing compared to him. He has to be tricking me. He's only trying to psychologically torture me. That's all.

Slyder begins laughing at me, loud and dramatically. "Silly little girl! You think that some old man would be able to beat me? Me? He's dead! And it's all because of you Kamaria. It's all your fault." Slyder accuses, only making me feel worse and worse.

By now I feel so guilty that all I want to do is scream, hoping it will relieve the tension in my chest. My chest begins to constrict from the guilt of it all. I breathe as hard as I can in and out but it feels like the world's air supply had disappeared completely and producing any breath at all became a challenge all in its own.

My skin begins to feel too tight, like it's only shrinking more and more by the second until soon, it will squeeze the life out of me.