1. "Pilot"

Clarkes POV:

After seeing the spaceship launching to space I needed to hurry to get inside, but sadly I was too late. My whole body started shaking and burning, a light tingling sensation starting to burn my whole body.

I thought about Bellamy could I just leave him alone. A tear. Come streaming down my face and it burned, because of radiation and because of Bellamy and the space-squad.

Just after I closed the door and put my helmet off my head is starting to turn I can't stand anymore. I started to run to the chair, could I make it.

I fell right on the stairs and started to dream.

I dreamed about Bellamy suffocating he looked at me his head started to become red, his eyes looked like they were cone come out of his head.

I looked around and saw the rest lying around sharing their last air. There was a long silence they scared me they all were screaming " IT'S YOUR FAULT, YOU BITCH".

I couldn't take it so I closed my eyes when I opened them I was back on earth. I saw the death wave coming, I started running. Searching for a place to hide, then I saw a girl running so I, going to follow her.

I wasn't walking fast enough and the death wave was on my back but I can't feel it. I saw the girl running in a cave but she was too late her back was burning and then she was inside.

There is a little pool, she was screaming and looked me in the eyes and dropped to the ground. When I tried to touch her I woke up in Becca's lab.

When I woke up I was very hungry, it felt like my belly was going to implode. All I found down there was one small piece of meat. I needed to go outside.

Bellamy's POV:

I felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest, I couldn't take it anymore. We lost Clarke. Clarke was my everything, our leader, our friend and maybe my love.

We were finally in space, let's hope Clarke could make the power work. The ring was dark no power. Raven still wants to make the spacewalk to make sure it doesn't work. We slowly run out of air, everything becomes hard to do.

But there is one more hope Clarke. In that second the ring gives us some light. It works, we need to move slow or our oxygen is finished before we can make everything work.

We need to work fast Echo and Emori already share their last air. Monty is about pass out and we need to fix this. I finish the oxygen machine right before everything went black.

Sorry for this short chapter there will be longer ones, comment what you think.