6. "Surprises"

Harpers POV:

"Monty, I'm pregnant" I say I can't look even look at him, I'm scared what he will say maybe we can start a family. It takes him 7 seconds to get up and run to the door. He left me there all alone without saying anything.

I feel my heart break in two. Am I not good enough, does he think I become ugly when I'm pregnant.

The only person I can go to is Bellamy because I'm sure Monty is talking to Raven. I haven't told anyone he was the first, now I don't know if I can tell anybody else. I need to otherwise I will have a lonely 5 years in space.

So I take my none visible belly and walk to Bellamy. "Hey, Bellamy can I talk to you somewhere private." I ask in a soft voice. "Sure what's wrong didn't you have a date?" He asks me sweetly.

We walk into an empty room and I just can't take it anymore. The tears come streaming down my face like a river. "B-Bellamy I'm p-pregnant" I cry.

Immediately he wraps his arms around me and I start sobbing in his chest, I just can't stop the tears from flowing. "did you tell Monty" he asks me sweetly.

"I planned a whole romantic evening for him and I asked Murphy for a special dinner, and when I told him he just walked away without saying anything".

"Have you thought about it they maybe Monty isn't ready for a baby?" "Yes, it isn't my choice being pregnant okay.".

With that little push I walk away, I don't know where I need to go. I need time for myself I walk where the halls take me. I come in the place where I didn't think I would stand.

I'm in Clarke's prison cell, I just start talking to her. "Hey Clarke I miss u, I need a friend up here. Your advice is always amazing so tell me what I need to do." I cry.

Raven's POV:

I was calculating our orbit around the earth and the best time to land. I put it in my computer the answer was 6,2 years. I threw my notebook to the ground, how can this happen?

I let the computer run some simulations, that is when I found it. When they broke off pieces of the ark to go to earth they send the ring into another orbit around the earth.

I can't believe I haven't thought about this, well I can't do anything about it now so we will just have to wait. Let's look at it in the positive I have more time to think about the way back.

Just when I started to write my answers in my notebook Monty came running through the door. "Raven I'm losing my mind I need help with Harper" then I thought with what in the world does Monty need help with, Harper is like the perfect girlfriend.

"what's wrong Monty what can I do?" I ask him. "Raven, Harper is pregnant" he says. I look him in the eyes and start laughing," what, you can't be serious this is the best joke ever!". He looks at me with those puppy eyes and they are becoming wet, he stands up and walks to the door.

"Hey Monty wait, are you serious I thought you guys had that herb against pregnancy?" "Raven after the ark's anti-conception worked out we didn't do anything, this was the first time after".

"OMG I'm going to be an aunt, whoop" "but Monty why aren't you happy?". He looks at me with those eyes and I know whats about to happen, his knees are buckling and he's about to fall to the ground.

I hobble to him and wrap my arms around him and lower him to the ground. he starts sobbing in my shoulder and mumbling words I can't understand. I careful rub circles on his back and start whispering words in his hair. "Hey Monty calm down its gonna be okay. shhh, take a deep breath, in and out".

That's when he started to calm down, his breaths started to calm down, and he stopped with shaking. "Raven listen to me I'm not ready, I can't raise a child here it doesn't deserve five years in this old metal prison."

"Hey, Monty I know that but we don't have a choice and know you leave Harper. You're not the one who needs to give birth without Clarke" Monty chuckled. I started to understand Monty he hadn't asked for a baby, but Harper really needs him now.

"Hey Monty, I can take this head of you of this problem for a little while, can you help me?" I ask him sweetly. "Sure, we both know you need this brain" we both laugh. in this moment we don't think about the earth, about the Ark, about pregnancies and love situations it's just us laughing with each other. and in that moment I'm just in a room with my best friend.

"Sooo Monty, I will tell you about our problem but promise to not freak out" I ask him. "Ravee how bad can it be?" he laughs.

"We need to be in space for 6,2 years not 5, and our communication system is down."

"Whaaat raven are you fucking kidding me? This can not be true how about the food"

"Monty listen to me we can do this, you and me to gather"

Murphy storms in and says "Raven and Monty you need to come now."

Heyy lovely's, I'm sorry for not updating I had a reaaaaly big writer's block. I hope you guys like it. if you have any ideas for the story tell me in the comments.

Luf u guys

xxx

Laura <3