3. "Sweet Dreams"

Ravens POV:

I tried to sleep but Clarke still was there in my dreams, she was trying to tell me something. The only thing she was repeating was radio, radio, fix the damn radio Raven.

The first thing i did they morning was telling Bellamy about my dream. I saw his jaw tense and the look in he's eye changed the way he looked like was about to take a damn ship back to earth.

I look him in the eyes say "I'm going to fix the damn radio, okay it's going to be fine". With that I walk to the big communication room and start to look for a useable radio. I find a really old one, it's covered in dust. I picked al my stuff together and starting to build that fricking thing I can do it.

Just as I was about to start on the radio Echo walked in, i saw he face she was panicking. I need to help her, I can't have a suïcidaal Echo walking around. The only thing I could think about in the little time is what I was about to do.

I walk up to Echo and look her in the eyes and give her a hug and use the sentence Luna always used to calm me down. She calmed down and starts to breath normal again. I only heard a soft whisper "thanks Raven, I knew I could count on you".

Clarke's POV:

I need to make contact with them, they need to know I'm alive. I searched for about 3 hours in beccas lab for something that looked like a radio.

I find it behind some old books, a portable radio hopefully working. I walk outside and find a log were I can sit on.

I take my radio and point it towards the sky. I start talking to bellamy the one who is always on my mind.

"hey bell, it's Clarke the one you thought died. Guess what I'm alive, you can't get rid of me that easily. I shall tell you about how I survived.

When raven asked me to connect the power, I found out that I needed to connect the computer by myself on top of the tower. I tried to contact raven to tell you guys you need to leave without me.

When I climbed the tower and connected the computer to the tower the tower was offline. So I needed to turn the satellite to space and hope it would connect.

When it connected I saw the death wave coming, I was happy you guys were already gone, so now I needed to hurry and get in the lab by myself.

I was to slow and the fog started to burn my whole body. When I was inside I made sure everything was closed I walked inside but sadly I fell downstairs. I was out for about 2 days but here I am.

I went hunting outside I was shocked about what I saw, everything was burned down, I could find a couple of burned animals and a couple alive. I started to breed to ones that are alive so that I had food for the long term.

But Bell how are you I miss you. What do I think of myself of course you can't hear me, but Bell I love you and I really miss you. I will be here tomorrow at the same time for you . Much love and may we meet again."

Bellamys POV

After Echo leaved I walk up to raven and I saw her working on the radio. "I miss a fricking part" raven shouts. "Bellamy, I have good and bad news. The good news if Clarke or somebody else tries to radio us we will be able to hear them, the bad news we can't respond to them" Raven says to me.

Raven just start the damn radio maybe someone tried to contact us. Raven tried a couple of things and we begun to hear a noise.

That noise started to become a voice in seconds. "hey bell, it's Clarke the one you thought died ." When I heard that voice I started to cry.

I thought it was my fault she died she lived. But I couldn't contact her I need to wait years to be able to finally see her. Raven said to me"I will leave you two alone".

Thanks guys for the 100 reads 💗💗 I hope you have liked this chapter.
Xxx Laura