7. "Confusions"

Clarke's POV:

Living on earth is very hard after praimfaya, food and clean water were especially hard to find. The best way to find food and water was to follow the animals to water and other food. Made and I were getting the rover ready to go, the plan was to put this place on a good map. "Clarke, can we visite all the places you tell story's about?" Madi asks. "Of course my little night bleeder".

We've put out a trail it's about 4 days traveling together. First Polis, Arkadia and last the dropship that's where we will stay for the next two days. That's our plan, if anything changes we will need to hurry and find more food. "Clarkie can you please tell the story's." Madi asks. "I will tell a story about the dropship, okay Madi?" "Sure Clarkie"

"Bellamy and I were going to hunt and find plants for medication. Of course, I took some knives with me to hunt. I was walking a little behind because I was thinking. How can I help the hundred, I can't be the doctor, the leader and a good friend. I wasn't looking where I was walking so I bumped right into Bellamy's chest.

I looked right in his eyes and we stood there for a minute just drowning in each other's eyes. But then I saw some movement and warned Bellamy but it was too late. So I took my knife and threw it in the moving object.

My eyes started burning and I threw my self on the ground because I couldn't look at what I hit, maybe it was somebody of the 100. Bellamy called me Clarke calm down it was a panther. I stood up but I couldn't walk I just made it to Bellamy before I fell to the ground. I felt two big arms wrap around my waist and I softly landed on the ground and felt Bellamy's breathing in my neck. I didn't cry because I couldn't look weak in front of him. I crawled to the panther and took my knife, I cleaned and put in back in his holster.

I took the blanket we took and wrapped the panther in so we could carry him. Let's go Bellamy we need to get the seaweed. I took the one side of the blanket and looked up to him and said let's go we need to get seaweed. He looked up to me and nodded his head and we started walking to the river. He asked me if I was okay and I just nodded. We walked to the stream and I started to get in the water.

Everything went right but, then there was a big wave and I fell. I couldn't get up and I heard Bellamy scream. I was above water before I hit my head on a rock and I blacked out. The next thing I know is that I'm dragged to the shore and I cough up some water. The first thing I see is Bellamy leaning over me, his head looked like a halo with the light surrounding him. Hey you save me, I save you. This is what we do. This is a moment we never talked about.

Raven's POV:

Murphy takes us to a room, we see Echo, Emori, Harper and Bellamy laying unconscious on the floor. "What happened to them?" I asked. "They were comforting Harper when I came back they were all laying on the ground' what is it Raven?" Murphy asked me. I was about to answer his question when I passed out.

When I woke up I was in the same position I woke up the first day we landed here. I still had my spacesuit on and the rest of the group started to wake up to.

"what happened?" Murphy asked. I didn't know, I started to stand up and looked around. "I think the power went out and we woke up here" I answer. "Let's look at the computer I made, so I can do a system-check" Monty says. When we walk to the room I feel weird. Some lights are off and everything looks like nothing was ever here. Everybody can remember the things that happened here so I can't dream about this place.

We arrive at the room and nothing is there, it's like we've never been here. Everything is gone, I look at the date. "Holy guacamole were back to the day of praimfaya" I say. Everything we've done doesn't exist, it was all a dream. "What about Clarke, does she still live?" Bellamy asks. "I think the oxygen levels were so low that it made us all daydream about life up here, and sorry Bellamy I don't think Clarke is alive" Monty explains.

With that explanation Bellamy runs away, I know we're Bellamy is going so I walk after him. And yes I find him in Clarke's prison cell.

"She was a beautiful artist, wasn't she Raven?"
"Bellamy, one of the best to exist in space"
"Look Raven this one looks like the forest around the drop ship"
"yes it does Bellamy"
"Does the pain ever go away Raven?"
"What pain Bellamy, are you hurt?"
"No the pain about your lose, how long took it to recover from Finn."
"Bellamy, the pain never goes away, it just becomes less painful"

And with that sentence Bellamy falls to the ground and runs his finger over the drawing, just like he hoped that like a genie Clarke would come out of the picture. I drop my self on my knees next to Bellamy and give him a hug. He starts sobbing in my hair and start to draw soothing circles on his back.

It feels like he is sobbing for hours when I feel him get sleepy. I put him in Clarke's prison bed and leave the door open. I hope he can finally sleep and we can worry tomorrow so everybody needs to sleep. I walk to Finns prison cell and lay in his bed. I started sobbing and I just sobbed myself to sleep. My last thought was "how do we survive without Clarke?".

Hello babes this was it the 7th chapter. I'm not really proud of it but let's go. I hope you've enjoyed it.dhg5302v7w\LocalState\145171195\LibraryData\40147226_cover (11)","EnqueueDate":"2017-08-30T19:28:36.207706