4. "Love confessions"

Bellamy's POV:

So everyday I get a massage from Clarke, she tells me how life is now on earth after praimfaya. Most of the time I'm alone with Clarke to listen about life, the rest is buzy with repairing the ship.

I'm the only one who can't do anything. Echo helps raven with all the technological thing and her knowledge about earth, they are all about the return to earth and the security in the ark.

Harper, Monty and Emori are busy with the air, water and food and Murphy is our personal chef cook.

So I'm just here I'm trying to live, Raven and I are dating. I need to get my head of Clarke we are never going to see her again but i don't want to believe it.

Today Clarke's story is about a girl she found, Madi a girl she found alive. She is a night-blood just like Clarke. A little 6 year old girl and Clarke is going to take care of her just like she is her mom.

Every day after I hear Clarke I write a letter to Clarke about life in the ark and how bad I mis her and how about my relationship. About my nightmares, I got them back after I left Clarke in praimfaya, she is the one who made them go away.

This time Clarke had a special request "hey bell I know you want to listen to my voice but I need a girl talk with Raven. Can you get her I will wait 5 minutes".

As soon as I hear that I run to Raven. "Hey Raven can you come Clarke wants girl talk with you, we have 3 minutes left before she starts again".

Raven POV:

Clarke never asks one of the others, she always talks to bell. I can understand that because since we are in space he is my rock. I know he loved Clarke but Clarke isn't here so I'm here for him. We arrive and bell stays in the room with me.

Clarke starts " hey Reyes can you send bell out of the room I need to talk to you, yea bell I know you there" I look at bell and he walks out of the door and closes the door.

"Thanks Reyes. I just need to tell you I miss you Raven, my best friend, the one i can talk to. I'm going to tell you a secret you need to promise me to keep it a secret.

Okay here it comes, i love Bellamy, the Bellamy Blake. I know he doesn't love me so don't say anything.

But is see the way you look at each other, please take care of him for me. I know it's going to break my heard if you come down together but I need him safe. Can you please do that for me?

Okay Raven tell the rest I miss them like hell, I'm going to hunt with Madi. Love you Reyes, Griffen out."

When I hear those words come out of Clarke's mouth I don't know what to do, am I going to tell him and have no relationship for 6 years or keep this to me.
Maybe if I tell him we break up and I can search for Luna, I saw her in my dreams wandering around polis like a wolf without a home. I saw the hurt in her eyes and the burden she was caring for al the death. But it is all a dream she can't be alive can she.

Luna's POV:

I'm walking all around polis and I wonder, did the nightblood really save me or am I just lucky and will be killed in days off radiation. And am I truly the only one alive, the last nightblood.

I need to find Raven I think she is in de bunker but with polis destroyed she can't come out in 6 years. I need to begin to work and clear that area. Soon I realize I can't do this by myself. I really need help.

My emotions are all gone, with one sweep of wind they all disappeared, I'm like a human shell with no insides. If i can't find Raven they will stay gone.

When I touch her I feel like my ability to love is back. I'm not longer broken by all the death and I have peace inside me. I feel like I can rule the world even if it's only our world.

She makes me a better person, she makes me understand the world and all it's weaknesses. Ones Lexa said "love is weakness" maybe a year ago I would agree but now I would strongly disagree. Love only makes me stronger, and a better woman. And this all because of her.

Autors Note: hey guys a little Rellamy and sea mechanic . Yass girl Raven owns them all. I hope you like it and i will see you next time.

Xxxxx Laura