Chapter 18

Daryl's pov

Dammit! No! I'm an ass hole! No Im worse than an ass hole! Why do I have to ruin everything? I'm not use to people caring about me and when someone finally does, I push them away. I was so surprised she forgave me easily the first time but I knew what I had just said, I lost her for good. Any chance I had with her was gone. I watched her cry. She never cries or never let's anyone see it. That was worse than a walker bite. Seeing the woman you love hurt because of you. Wait love? I watched her run into the woods as I thought whether or not to go after her. I should probably give her space.

shanes pov

perfect. She's weak, defenseless. That redneck wouldn't care what happened to her. Heard him myself. I need a stress reliever from the walkers in the barn and Lori being pregnant, so this was all too perfect of timing. I quickly sprinted off towards the woods.

Kayla's pov

i ran for what felt like forever until I collapsed on the forest floor in tears. It felt like my heart had been torn into peices. Now I was sure more than ever that I wanted to die. I quickly wiped my tears when I heard footsteps running behind me.

"Daryl go away." I said without looking behind me.

nothing but branches kept breaking. My heart started pounding. I quickly reached for my gun. Nothing. O yea daryl has it dammit! I was unarmed. Another branch broke and I quickly turned. Shane. Relief fled me,

"Dammit Shane. Scared the shit outta me."

He smiled," sorry. Just seeing if you were ok? "

"Ya heard huh?" I asked.

"ya. Don't listen to him he's a dumb redneck." He smiled.

i laughed a bit. What he said still hurt though. He may be a dumb redneck, but he's my dumb redneck.

"You gonna be ok?" He asked walking closer to me.

i started backing away from him. I did not like the look in his eyes. Reminded me of jack, "ya Im gonna be fine."

"sure there isn't anything I can do to make you feel better?" He asked getting closer.

i continued backing up till I was forced to stop. Shit tree, "Shane your scaring me."

i reached for my gun again out of habit. Nothing. Shit daryl.

"don't be scared. I'm gonna make it all better." He said pushing his body on me.

i tried pushing him off with all my force, but he was too strong. I felt his arms on my hips.

"Shane get off me." I said.

"you want this now shut up!" He yelled.

Before I could say anything his lips were on mine forcefully. I tried squirming and kicking but he had me pinned. His arms went up and down my body until they made their way under my shirt and to my bra. I had tears in my eyes. This can't be happening again. He broke the kiss and right before I was about to scream he put one hand over my mouth. I was in tears as he used his other hand and ripped my shirt down the middle, exposing my bra. He started kissing me again when as he groped my breast. I felt his hands begin to travel further south. O hell no. He broke the kiss to look down and try to unbutton my shorts. I took this moment to my advantage and did the only thing I could think of doing.

"daryl!" I screamed.