FAQs (Not really, but just to clear some things out)

Okay, I know that there some of you out there that are like: "Wait, Clover~San🍀! What on earth just happened?!" So I did this little extra chapter in like, a minute just to clear things out. Also, if you have any additional questions, feel free to ask on this page.

So first off:

1. Ladybug is dead. Yup, there ain't no second chances for her. Once someone's dead, they're dead.
(Also, I did this because I felt that in a lot of ML fanfictions, Ladybug always saves the day and comes out unscathed, so I wanted to enter a plot twist and kill off our favourite character with a dark and gloomy ending.)

2. Ladybug never knew Chatnoir's identity before she died. Sad, I know right?

3. Adrien was talking to Marinette's grave in the Epilogue. Also, Léa is the only other person that knows Marinette is Ladybug. Not even Marinette's parents, or any of her other friends knew that she was ever ladybug. I mean, they probably have a hunch  and will eventually put two and two together, but for now, they are innocent little children.

4. Hawkmoth is also dead, which means that Adrien has no family left apart from Léa and uncle Gabriel.

5. For most of the in between chapters (B, E, T, R, A & Y) were all conversations between Hawkmoth and his mother, aka, Adrien's Grandmother. The second last letter 'A' was between Gabriel and Tara with Tara begging Gabriel to accept Adrien and look after him.

6. Trahison is actually French for betrayal, OR treason, but I looked it up in Collin's dictionary too, soo... Good enough. \^-^/ I think that one's obvious, but maybe that's just because I'm learning French and have a strong passion for the language. Also, because MLB is set in Paris, FRANCE, I thought I'd keep things a bit more original — notice how I use Chat Noir instead of Cat Noir.

So yes, after 20 chapters, I have completed this book. Once I complete books, I will always put the completed tag on them, so that all of you guys know exactly when I have finished, and won't have to take up any more space in your libraries. Plus, if you have any additional questions, feel free to ask in the comments, cuz I don't want you all to finish this book with a big question mark still on it.

Now, if you're still happy to continue reading, there's a wonderful MLB fan fiction by my amazing friend CrispMosaic by the name of "Akuma". It only recently started, and I believe it's pretty underrated, so if you love dark twists on MLB, then it would be really cool if you'd check it out!

So thank you all who read this complicated book of mine, and I do hope you enjoyed!

~HL🐞

Trahisonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें