Chapter 1

The story's cast:

Talia Angelo as Kristina Webb( her drawings are amazing check her out)

Talia's father as George Clooney

Talia's mother as Gwyneth Paltrow

One direction as themselfs.

That's all for now xx

Chap 1

Talia's POV

I sit on the large couch, in the empty apartment, exhausted but happy that I was finally in Seattle. I had a long flight and I needed to sleep but I had to unpack everything and cook myself a meal. I sigh and get up from the couch, stretching my arms as I make my way to my heavy bags still on the floor.

Just as I take some of my neatly folded clothes from the bag to put them in my closet, my phone rings and I rush to take it, still holding some t-shirts. I attempt to slide the phone open but it slips from my hand and fall onto the ground as a utter "shit" and bend down quickly to take my phone and answer the call.

"Good evening Tal , how was your flight honey ?" I hear the thick accent of my mom echoing through the room as I put my phone on speaker.

"Good evening mum, i had a good flight thank you" I say putting the covers on my bed.

"I already miss you Talia" my mother says her voice breaking at the end of the sentence.

I roll my eyes even though she can't see me "I miss you too mum, I'll come to visit you in England as soon as I can"

"Do you have classes tomorrow ?" She says changing the subject, thank god.

"Um .. Yes I start at 8:00 am tomorrow"

"Great. Don't forget to call me everyday. Ok Talia ?"

I smooth the covers of the bed with my hand and reply "Ok sure. Have a nice day mother". I reach for my phone and end the call. Don't understand me wrong, I love my mum but she can be over protective and very nosy sometimes.

The rest of the after noon is spent with me arranging everything in the large apartment. I look at the clean apartment, and smile to myself, proud of what I achieved. I can be a freak when it comes to cleaning, I've always been someone that likes having things in their places.

I quickly prepare myself some pasta and sit in front of the large TV, nervous about starting classes tomorrow. I always looked forward to see what college was like. And I was proud when I got accepted at the college of Seattle strait away.

I finish my dinner and go to the small bathroom, turning on the water in the shower before removing my clothes and getting in. The hot water runs down my back and I sigh in relief enjoying every bit of the amazingly relaxing shower.

I finally turn off the water and wrap a towel around my naked body as I make my way to my nicely decorated new room and step into my pajamas. I set on my alarm and get into bed hoping to make some friends on my first day of college.

Hope you like the first chap. and sorry if there are random weird words, I wrote most of the chapter on my phone so blame autocorrect.

-dima xx