Chapter 4

Talia's POV

I enter the campus on my next day of college and I try to search for Niall in the cafeteria. I find him sitting on a table on his own, a cup of coffee in one hand and a sociology book in the other. I sit next to him and he looks up at me and smiles big.

"Hey, I didn't see you coming" he says," go make yourself a coffee if you want, I'll wait for you in here."

"Yeah sure" I say and walk toward the coffee machine and order an espresso.

I come back to the table where Niall is sitting and find him still reading his sociology book.

"I guess you have a sociology class right now ?" I ask pointing to the book.

"Yes" he smiles, "what class do you have right now ?"

"I have a biology class on the first period" I say.

"Well good luck because I hate biology." he makes a disgusted face.

"I actually really like biology." I scold him.

At that moment a girl with long blond hair approaches our table and smiles at Niall before asking him "How was your summer honey ?"

"Amazing" Niall rolls his eyes "because thankfully you weren't a part of it, Monica" he adds.

"Rude." The girls says and frowns then she turns her attention to me and says "Why are you even hanging out with this jerk."

It's my turn to frown, "Speaking of rude" I tell her and she frowns even more, her eyebrows almost connecting and she just turns on her massive high heels and walks the opposite way.

"Who is that ?!" I turn to Niall.

"My ex girlfriend" he says "a slut, she cheated on me like five times last year and still expected me to forgive her. I broke up with her at the end of last year"he sighs.

"Why is everybody so rude in this campus?" I say frowning "I mean that tattooed guy yesterday and now this Barbie girl "

"Don't worry" Niall laughs "it just happened that you've got to meet the wrong people on the first two days of college"

"Yeah I hope so" I say "because you're the only nice person that I've met until now"

Niall finishes his coffee and looks at his watch before telling me "ok I have to get going if I don't want to arrive late for my class"

"I'll see you" he says and rushes to his class.

I finish my coffee and head to my own biology class. When I walk into the class, the room is almost full of students sitting at their desk. I look around the classroom and choose to sit at a desk on my own. The class continues to fill up and the professor finally shows up.

The professor begins the class and right in the middle of his explanations, the door opens and a boy walks in. Everybody looks up at him and my eyes grow wide when I do. It's the rude guy from yesterday, I think his name was Harry or something like that and of course we had to have a class together.

Harry must have quite the reputation around the campus because I noticed that a lot of girls were trying to get his attention by smiling at him or arranging their hair and acting all silly when he entered the room. He doesn't look at any of them and walks strait to the desk in front of me and sits at it.

The professor continues his explanations and Harry in front of me scribbles a lot of notes on his note book. I find myself looking at what he is writing since he is the only one doing it in this class and catches some words that have absolutely nothing to do with the biology lesson. I frown and lean forward, curious about what he is writing.

At that moment he turns around and snaps "Do you want my picture ?"

He has a thick English accent that I didn't notice before, probably because I wasn't really paying attention to him yesterday. Unsure how I should respond to his rude question, I shake my head and he turns his attention back to his note book.

I try to focus on the biology lesson but suddenly a cellphone rings and Harry takes his phone out of his pocket and rushes out of the class. I frown and look at the professor who hasn't even acknowledged the fact that a student just went out of his classroom to answer a phone call. I look around me and none of the students seem surprised by that either.

I turn around and ask the girl sitting at the desk behind me "Excuse me but why does he have the right to walk out of the class the way he did ?" I point to the desk in front of me referring to Harry.

"You must be new in here" the girl laughs. She has short brown hair and big hazel eyes.

"Yes, why ?" I ask.

"Because everybody knows that Harry Styles has the right to do that, his phone rings a lot in class and he misses a lot of classes" she says.

"Really? And why is that ?" I ask curious.

"Nobody really knows why but apparently he got the approval to do that from the college administration" the girl explains then adds "by the way, my name is Caroline"

"I'm Talia" I tell her and she smiles. Finally a girl who isn't rude or mean in this college.

"Well nice to meet you Talia, if you need anything don't hesitate to ask me" Caroline tells me and I thank her before trying to turn my attention back to the lesson, which I found difficult because my mind kept wondering who Harry was and why he had privileges in this college.

*

*

*

~~~~~~~
(I enjoy writing these chapters so much :) I hope that you enjoy reading them)