Real

An:Sorry for the late updates. I swear, they're going to be regular now. you're welcome.

Alyssa

"Ate Ly, can I car pool with you?" Bea said when I entered the dugout after the small interview and finding it empty save for the young middle blocker. She looks bothered for some reason. Bea is like a younger sibling to me, I treat her like my own. Okay. Maybe more on being a Mom than a sister. It's like my personal responsibility to look after this young giant. She may look tough and rough but inside, Bea is just a teddy bear with a big heart.

"Oh? Asan na sila?" I asked finding it uncommon for the whole team to leave without us. We usually convoy our way back to Eliazo but today, however, is a different case. I wonder why's that.

"Nauna na dahil may mga plano pa daw" Bea nonchalantly added with a shrug of her shoulders. She picked up her duffle bag and slung it over her shoulder as she fiddles with the strap. Oh-kay. Why is this girl bothered?!

"At nagpaiwan ka dahil?" I suspiciously asked her. Bea has her own car at usually ay magkasabay sila ni Jho pauwi sa dorm. It's an unusual occurrence for her to pass up an opportunity to be with Jho. Bea's feelings for Jho is not really a secret and they're not exactly subtle too. Ewan ko ba kung manhid lang si Jho o hindi niya talaga pinapansin on purpose.

"I need a ride" Napataas ang tingin ko mula sa mga gamit ko. After checking and being convinced that everything is accounted for, I slung it and walked towards the exit where Bea is waiting.

"Asan car mo?" I queried but she shrugged.

"Na kay Michifu." I stopped in my tracks looking at her. Bea rarely let anyone drive her car. She's sharing and caring with everything else but not that vehicle of hers and well, of course, Jho.

"Don't look at me like that, I need your help with something too" she hesitated speaking out the words.

"Ayun, lumabas din ang rason. So, what is it? What's so important na isasakripisyo mo ang alone time niyo ni Jho?" I kidded, trying to make light of the situation even if I know that this is somewhat serious if it's unnerving Bea. She just rolled her eyes at my attempt but there's a ghost of a smile on her lips now.

"Don't make it seem like I'm a pervert. My intentions with her are innocent!" Bea protested, throwing her arms up and pouting, that made me laugh. Defensive ang ate niyo.

"Sure, Bei. Whatever you say. Defensive nito" We headed out and saw some fans waiting for us. We took some photos with them but I quickly excused ourselves as I can see that Bea is not really up for photos even as she smiled for the camera.

"So, what is it, Baby bear?" I addressed her the moment she is situated in my car's shotgun seat.

"I need your help with Jho." She sighed and stared out the window.

"Buckle up, kiddo" I instructed her as I pulled away from the parking lot.

"What kind of help ba? Did you guys have a fight or something?" I mused quietly. They seemed fine earlier. Yung usual na kulitan at 'innocent' na landian naman nila ay present din kanina. Unless... It's about that

"No, that's yours and Ate Den's thing." Bea said and laughed. I glared at her. "What? Too soon?" Bea teased further. Hay nako, kung wala lang talagang problema ang batang ito ay kanina ko pa siya ipinatapon.

"Tsk. Don't make me throw you out my car." Naiiling kong sabi dito. Bea just shrugged and smirked smugly at me.

"Okay lang. At least hindi ako ang papatulugin sa sofa ni Ate Den" Just then her phone beeped and I saw her let out a sigh.