*guidelines for requests*

Hello, and welcome to my Real Madrid Imagines!
I'm glad you've come to read and/or request an imagine, but before you request anything, I ask that you just follow the guidelines below to ensure that your request is done properly and on time which makes it easier for me and gives me the chance to make it a better imagine for you.

Here are the guidelines:

1. I will look at requests in both my message box and comments, however, when I start getting more requests, I will need all requests to be sent through my messages ONLY to make it easier to keep track!

2. I ask that you fill out the following when requesting an imagine:
- characters name

- player you would like it to be about

- character description

- plot idea/description (try to make it detailed but not too detailed so it gives me a decent idea of what you would like

- you may include whatever else you feel may be important.

3. Please do not ask me when I will be posting it. I will try to complete requests as fast as possible and will usually notify you when I will post it but sometimes things do come up as I have a fast-paced life, so please do not message me asking me to "hurry up" or asking when I will complete them. However, you may remind me kindly of your request if it is not complete within 2 weeks of you requesting it *unless I post otherwise*

4. Please vote on the imagines to keep them going. I want these imagines to be for your pleasure and viewing and I want you to enjoy them. Feedback is always welcome, but please do not be rude :)

That is all, and I hope you enjoy the imagines! Go ahead and start requesting :)