3. Isco Alarcon - The Babysitter

"Y/N, Y/N, come play with me!" Isco Jr said, making you smile at him.

"What do you want to play?" You asked, leading him to look in his box of toys.

"How about we build Lego!" He smiled, pulling out the Lego set, as you nodded in agreement.

You had taken on the job of babysitting Isco Jr during the summer while you were out of school. It paid well, seeing as his father was a big football/soccer superstar known as Isco Alarcon. You would never admit it because it was unprofessional, but you found Isco very attractive although you knew that he was a busy man and had many girls drooling over him.

You were thankful for this job because you loved Isco Jr, and you loved seeing Isco around. However, one day while you were babysitting, Isco brought home a girl who he claimed to be the girl he was seeing. Her name was Kira and she had blonde hair that went past her shoulders. She was beautiful, and you knew you had no chance against her. Plus, she seemed like an amazing person.

You were building Lego with Junior silently when suddenly he spoke.

"I don't like Kira," he said, "she's not very nice. I want you to live with us, not her." He said, making your mouth drop open slightly.

"Junior, of course Kira's nice. And she makes your daddy happy."

"But papa never pays attention to me anymore because he's with her." He said sadly.

"He's just busy with work, that's all." You tried to make the little boy feel better, but he shook his head.

"He doesn't work all the time. If he did, he would let me go with him. He goes with that meanie instead." He said, tears rolling down his face.

"Junior, your papa loves you and he wants you to be happy. It's just getting very busy at work now and he has to focus a lot more. I promise you and I will have lots of fun together, just the two of us." You said, although you too had a feeling that Isco wasn't always training.

Little did Junior or yourself know that Isco had arrived early from training. He had heard everything his son had said and immediately he felt bad. He knew that you had tried to make Junior feel less upset by saying that he was at training, but Isco had a feeling that you really knew.

It was at that moment that he realized what he had to do. Before entering Junior's play room, he slid behind the wall and texted Kira, deciding to end their "fling"  or whatever they were having. She was a nice girl, but he realized that his eyes were on someone else.

"Papa?" Junior said, making you turn your head. You saw Isco leaning on the door frame and smiling, wearing a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt.

"I finished training early today and decided to come play." He smiled as Junior hugged his legs, begging to be picked up. Isco gave in and picked up his son, smiling slightly at you.

"Well then, I guess I'll be on my way. Bye, Junior. We'll finish building tomorrow, okay?" You said, pinching his cheeks and walking out of the playroom.

"Wait, y/n." Isco said, grabbing your hand before you could go too far.

"Yeah?"

"Would you, um, like to stay for dinner?" He asked, making you raise your eyebrows in shock.

"I don't want to intrude or anything."

"Nonsense, you're part of the family, and it's the least I can do to thank you for taking care of Junior this summer." He smiled, making Junior cheer.

"Please, y/n." Junior begged.

"Sure." You smiled at them as Junior climbed out of Isco's arms and ran to you to hug you.

"Junior, why don't you go get changed out of your pajamas. Maybe we will go out for ice cream later." Isco instructed his son, making Junior nod eagerly and run up to his room.

It was silent between you and Isco for a moment, until he spoke.

"Thank you, for what you said earlier."

"What?"

"When Junior was talking about Kira."

"You heard that?" You asked.

"Every single bit of it. And Junior wasn't wrong. I know you knew I'm not always at training, but you lied for me anyways. You could've said that I was out with Kira sometimes rather than with Junior, but you didn't, and you made him feel a lot better. So, thank you."

"You're welcome. It's none of my business what you and Kira do anyways so I figured it would be professional-" Isco cut you off.

"Actually, I ended my relationship with Kira." He said, making your eyes widen.

"I know this goes against what I just said, but why?"

"I found another girl. And let me tell you, she is fine. Her hair is so beautiful, her eyes sparkle every time she's with something she loves. And she loves kids." He said, making you sad. You really liked Isco but you knew he would never love you.

"Oh," you tried to hide your disappointment, "I wish you all the best with her." You said, making him chuckle as you looked at him with confusion written on your face.

"It's you. It's always been you. Ever since I laid my eyes on you, I've had this crush that I can't seem to get rid of. Now I've realized that you're the one I want to be with." He said, making your jaw drop in shock.

"I can't believe it."

"Believe it. I want to take you on a date tomorrow night," he said, "and I'm not taking no for an answer. So, what do you say?"

"Yes, I would love to go on a date with you." You smiled as he hugged you tightly. Your dreams had finally come true.

-
vote, comment, add to library, share & request (read guidelines on page 1) :)