5. Theo Hernandez - New Guy

Requested by @dillyduzit
-
The sun shone through the window of Sam's room which was strange because she had specifically remembered closing the blinds the night before.

She groaned and rolled over noticing her older brother Sergio standing by the window and immediately she knew he was the culprit who had woken her from her great dream.

"What do you want, Serg?"

"You're coming to training with me today. We have to go out afterwards and I don't have time to pick you up." He explained, making Sam groan.

"Fine." She sighed and got out of bed, throwing her black hair up in a ponytail and slipping on a pair of denim shirts with a white tank top.

The two siblings rushed out of the house because the Ciudad was 15 minutes from their house and they were running late.

Once they arrived, Sergio ran in to change and then meet with the rest of the team because it would look bad if the captain was late. Sam on the other hand took her time and grabbed Sergio's training sweater from his trunk as she realized there was a breeze before she headed up to the stands where the WAGS and families sat to watch their loved ones train. When she arrived, she saw Georgina, Cristiano's girlfriend sitting there with Clarice, Marcelo's wife and waved to them. She joined the two girls as they talked about what was going on in their lives.

Once Sam finally decided to look over at the field to watch her brother practice, she noticed that there was an unfamiliar face talking to her brother.

"Hey guys, who is that?" She asked, pointing to the taller teammate who wore the same training kit as the rest of them. She couldn't deny it; he was super good looking. The way his hair was perfectly gelled and the way his eyes twinkled made her smile.

"That's Theo Hernandez, he's the new transfer here." Clarice said, "Do you have a thing for him?" She giggled and wiggled her eyebrows, making Sam scoff.

"No..." she struggled to sound confident as the two girls teased her.

"Goodluck getting Sergio to approve." Georgina chuckled, which made Sam frown. She knew Sergio's rules about dating teammates, but maybe he would change just this once.

She soon noticed her brother waving her down to the field and realized that training was over. She ran down through the sweaty guys and high fived some of them that noticed her as she made her way to her brother.

"Hey, good training session." She said to him, although she hadn't payed much attention to him.

"Thanks. Oh, before I forget, Theo, this is my sister Sam. Sam, this is Theo, he's new."

"Nice to meet you." Sam said, shaking his hand and smiling at the handsome man.

"You as well." He smiled back with a wink.

"Alright I'm going to go shower and we'll head out." Sergio said and walked away, however, Theo held back.

He had seen Sam sitting in the stands earlier with Georgina and Clarice and couldn't keep his eyes off her. He thought her green eyes were beautiful and her black hair that was held by the ponytail flowed perfectly down her back.

"So, I know we've only known eachother a few minutes, but I think you're gorgeous and want to get to know you better. Would you like to go out for dinner tonight?" Theo asked, making Sam smile and blush.

"I'd love to."

At that moment, Sam didn't care about Sergio's dating rule. She knew when she looked at Theo, that he was her person and that's all that mattered. In the end, she didn't need to convince Sergio about anything, because he had already figured it out and went around bragging that he had created the new power couple.

-

A/n - hope this was good enough! I'm currently on vacation so it might be all over the place, so sorry!