1. Cristiano - Way More Than a Hat-Trick

At only the age of 25, my life was mostly perfection. I had a solid job working at the Bank of Madrid and was dating the dreamiest footballer around, the one and only Cristiano Ronaldo.

I had met Cristiano 2 years ago through my good friend, Sergio Ramos. He told Cristiano that I was single and he informed me that Cristiano too was on the list of single people in Madrid. I wasn't sure about going on a date with him because of rumors that surrounded the Portuguese man.

However, 2 years later, I sat in his living room awaiting his arrival. I had moved in with him 2 months ago and we had started to prepare for the newest arrivals to the Ronaldo family; 2 twins by the name of Eva and Mateo who were born of a surrogate mother in the United States.

When Cristiano told me he had been planning this, I didn't mind. I loved children, especially newborn babies and was glad that he was expanding his family. Although rumors surfaced that I was pregnant with his children, we did not speak of the expansion until the day the twins arrived in Portugal when Cristiano announced their arrival after losing the semi-final of the Confederations cup.

He rushed home and made it just in time, as the two twins had just arrived minutes before him.

"Are they here yet?" He asked me as he walked in, throwing his bag on the ground and embracing me excitedly. Junior ran up and hugged our legs.

"They just got here!" Dolores said, running outside to meet the car that held the babies.

"I'm nervous." Cristiano said, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Why? You raised Junior, what makes you nervous for the new babies?"

"There's two of them." He replied in an obvious tone.

"Cris, you will be fine. I know you're nervous, but you've got your mom, the nanny and of course me. I won't leave you alone with them."

"Te amo." He rested his large hand on my cheek, caressing it with his thumb.

"Te amo." I replied, pecking his lips before taking his hand and leading him outside.

"There they are!" Dolores said, looking at two ladies that were taking Mateo and Eva out in their car seats. I looked to my side and saw Cristiano tearing up slightly.

The twins were carried inside and Cristiano sat on the couch as the two nurses handed him each of the twins.

"This is Eva." A lady with brunette hair said, handing him a small baby girl wearing a pink dress. Cristiano caressed her red cheek and then allowed her to take ahold of his finger.

"She's gonna be a daddy's girl alright." I chuckled.

"And this is Mateo." The other nurse who was blonde handed him a baby boy wearing a blue and white outfit. Cristiano kissed his head, and looked down at him.

"You're gonna become a great soccer player, just like your pãe." He smiled and kissed each of the babies once more.

"Y/N, will you take a photo of us? I want to post on Instagram." Cristiano asked me and I nodded, grabbing his phone off of the coffee table and sliding up on the camera icon. I held my finger for a few seconds so he would have some different options, and then handed him his phone as he passed me Eva and gave Junior Mateo while he posted.

I admired the little babies that were sat in my arms and Junior's arms and cooed at each of them.

"They look like you, pãe. Do you think Mateo will play futbol with me?" Junior asked, making Cristiano chuckle.

"Not exactly yet, Junior. Give him a few weeks." He joked, making me glare at the Portuguese.

"They're too young right now, Junior. Maybe when they are older you can play with them."  Dolores explained to Junior.

"Okay, I'm done now. I want to go play with Simone." He said, mentioning the next door neighbour.

"Okay." Cristiano took Mateo out of his arms and sat down beside me while Dolores took Junior to put on his shoes.

"I'm so glad I made this choice."

"You scored a hat-trick." I snickered at him, making him smile and look at me.

"I scored way more than a hat-trick." He smirked, kissing me gently and then getting rougher.

"Woah there big guy, don't want to hurt the babies." I pulled away as Eva started to cry.

"Looks like she needs her diaper changed." Dolores said, making Cristiano and I snap our heads up.

"Not me." We said at the same time, bursting into a fit of laughter.

-
a/n: Hello everyone! Here's imagine #1. I'm going to post another today, probably about Marco Asensio because he just lost the U21 Championship and i'm sad for my baby!

But requests are open so don't be afraid to look at the request guidelines and then request an imagine for me to do since i'll be super bored these next few days!!!

Vote, comment, add to library & share :)