4. Karim Benzema - The Other Woman

For the past 2 years, you had been madly in love with a man that you had met while on vacation in France. You hadn't known him before then, but you later learned that he was the famous footballer, Karim Benzema.

He took you out on a date and asked you to be his girlfriend when he realized that you both lived in Madrid. Life had been fantastic, up until now.

It had been a long day at work. You worked as a social media manager for a major company and their servers were not working today so you had to post a lot of updates.

Usually, you would be excited to go home and see Karim, but lately his attitude towards you was less than affectionate. He sometimes ignored you all day and sometimes didn't even return to the apartment you shared. The next day, he would send you a text telling you he crashed at Raphael's, and you believed him.

But it was getting to be too much. You opened the door of the apartment and saw Karim asleep on the couch.

"Benz." You said, shaking him awake.

"What, ma cherie?"

"You're asleep at 7:00, that's what."

"Just let me sleep. I already ate at Raphael's." He said, not looking you in the eye as he flipped onto his other side.

"Whatever."
-
That night, you went to bed without Karim since he was already asleep. However, when you awoke at 2:00 in the morning to get some water, you realized that once again your boyfriend was not at home. You sighed and returned to bed, promising to get to the bottom of it tomorrow.

Your sleep was horrible, and you only slept for an hour before your alarm clock went off, signaling it was time to get ready for work. Just like the past few days, Karim was, again, no where to be seen.

You went to work but asked your  boss to leave early, claiming that you had an 'appointment'. She allowed you to leave and you immediately rushed to the apartment as you tried to catch your boyfriend. You knew he would either be at home or 'at Raphael's' since there was no training today, and you knew he wasn't with Raphael since Raphael had left the day before to go to France for a few days.

You parked your car and rushed into your apartment complex, rushing past the concierge who said hello. You pressed floor number 32, the Penthouse, and waited patiently as you prayed no one pressed the button to get on.

Thankfully, you made it to the apartment quickly and once you got to the floor, you ensured your high heels were off before you entered so that Karim wouldn't be able to hear you coming in.

You took out your key and noticed how your hands were clammy and shaking. Your heart was beating and your stomach was turning; you were nervous. Your hand rested on the doorknob as you thought. What if he's cheating on me? Where will I go? I love him so much. Memories of the past 2 years started to hit you as tears came to your eyes. You blinked them back and unlocked the door, pushing it open quietly.

You shut it behind you and stopped infront of the door, resting your back on it. You listened closely and looked at the surroundings. You saw Karim's shoes and jacket back, but you also noticed a pair of black high-heels, a pair that were not yours as they were much too high.

You shut your eyes tightly as you tried to blink back the tears. This wasn't how you wanted to find out. You had hoped you were just being paranoid and clingy, but you knew that you were right. All the signs had been there, and you had only just realized.

You took light steps up the stairs toward the bedroom that you shared, and stopped every time you heard a creak. Once you reached the top, you stopped to calm your breathing which had increased in pace and that's when you heard it. Moaning came from your bedroom that you had shared with Karim for the past 9 months. Tears escaped your eyes as you debated what to do.

Would you walk in? Or would you leave and get someone like Cristiano to come get your stuff? Your sadness turned to anger as you slid your phone out of your pocket and pressed record on the camera. You opened the door to your bedroom as Karim and a black-haired girl screamed.

"Y/N it's-" He started.

"Don't start with that 'it's not what it looks like' bull, Karim. You cheated on me. It's as simple as that. You told me when we started dating that you would change your womanizer ways, and it's easy to see that you haven't. So I'm out." You said, turning away as you looked at the phone which had just recorded the whole thing.

"Please, amor. I need you. You're the only one I love, I don't need any of these girls!" He shouted, coming after you as you walked down the stairs.

"Oh," you chuckled dryly, "now you need me? To do what Karim? Fulfill your needs just like the girls you've been screwing behind my back. Go screw yourself. Have a nice life." You said, walking out the front door and then running into the elevator to ensure he wasn't chasing you.

Rather than crying, you realized you were a strong woman and looked at the video before deciding to get your revenge. You opened the video of you walking in and telling Karim off and then pressed the options button which provided you access to the group chat you were put in with the Real Madrid players and WAGS.

to: RM Rules, Barca Drools
from: y/n

LOL alrighty guys, I'm out! Had a great time w/ you all xoxo! Enjoy this hilarious clip so you don't miss me too much

*attachment*

You chuckled as you sent the video to the group before deleting it. He was now out of your life and it was time to start anew.

vote, comment, add to library, share, request (guidelines on page 1)