Chat 5

Wednesday: 12pm
CHAT: WhErE tHe FuCk ArE yOu

SurpriseBitches:
K WHERE IS EVERYONE

Jo:
I'm by the Tumblr sign near the front

OutdatedCas:
Your username is so basic Jo wtf

SurpriseBitches:
cASSIE
WHERE ARE YOU

OutdatedCas:
You know where I am??? Look for my booth lmao I'm down here next to Gabes booth

Http-Dean:
Where exactly is "down here"

OutdatedCas:
ShITE I FORGOT I GET TO MEET YOU AND SAM FOR THE FIRST TIME-
NO
BYE
IM LEAVING EARLY

KevT:
Hoe you better fuvkinh not
Me u n Gabe have a panel together today you are not leaving

GAYbriel:
Lmao y'all should see Cassie's face bc he's absolutely terrified. Charlie and Jo are up near the front with us and he's hiding under his booth table

Jo:
I feel bad for him lmao
Considering Dean is like
His idol

Http-Dean:
Now I feel bad lmao

OutdatedCas:
don't feel bad

SurpriseBitches:
*video.CasWatchThis.png attached*

Jo:
So now that me and Charlie are a thingggg and she told me the whole plan

--------

"Castiel get out from under your table" Jo smirked, crossing her arms.

"No, you can't make me." Cas' voice was quiet but determined.

"Castiel we had a deal." Charlie spoke up, giving Gabe a look to which he shrugged, leaning over his booth to stare at his miserable brother. "It's either you confess to Dean or I get to punch you. In the cheek. Hard."

"Cassie cmon, what could possibly happen?" Gabe rolled his eyes, sitting down in his chair.

"A lot could happen!" Cas suddenly jumped up from under the table, "I could get rejected, I could lose a friend, I'd have to delete my Tumblr!" He started to pace.

"Okay, Cas, take a deep breath." An unknown voice he had yet to put a face to was heard. Cas shot around and saw Sam, "heya Cas."

"Hey Sam." Cas was enveloped in a hug by the younger Winchester, hugging back, he smiled.

"It's nice to finally meet you, I hope you don't mind but Dean registered all of us for a panel, and then registered a panel for both you and him." Sam released Cas only to quickly envelope Gabe in a hug, them sharing a kiss as well.

"Gross." Charlie commented, laughing.

"Sammy you ruined the big news! I wanted to tell em." Cas hesitated on turning around, in the end he chose to slowly put a face to the voice.

"Sorry, Dean. But it's exciting." Sam chuckled.

Cas' world slowed as he met Deans eyes, his brightly colored green eyes. Okay, yes, he might've been staring a bit too long but so was Dean! They were staring for quite sometime, smiles edging onto their faces before someone snapped their fingers.

"Okay, yeah, enough of that gross 'love of my life' staring." Kevin chimed in, rolling his eyes.

"Kev." Charlie threw a playful growl along with a slap to the shoulder.

"Hi, there- hi- uhm- I'm Cas- but you already knew that." Cas was becoming flustered, stuttering his way through a sentence, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah, and you already know who I am. It's nice to finally meet you, Castiel." Dean pulled the shorter into an embrace, on the Sims that's only aloud for dating relationships but I could clearly care less.

"You too, Dean." Cas snaked his arms around Deans neck, both holding the hug longer than they had to.

"Okay, lovebirds! Cas and Charlie's panel starts in five minutes, then me, Cassie's and Kevin's, then all of ours, me and Sam's, and last but not least Destiel's." Gabriel pulled out multiple sheets and handed them all to his friends, it was the panel list. There were plenty of other people with panels, like Faith and Rose's for example, but everyone was only paying attention to their panel times.

Now, the Tumblr Con wasn't just a Tumblr Con, it was a fandom con as well, like Comic Con sort of, it's full convention name was Tumblr Fandomania Convention, TFC for short. The Tumblr part of the con was the first two days and the Fandom part was the last two days. So naturally, there were fans of everything there and whoever had a panel was known by almost everyone.

"Our first panel is Castiel Novak and Charlie Bradbury!" Announced the speakers.

"We'll see you guys later!" Charlie raised her voice over the cheers as she dragged Cas to the stage.