Chat 8

"Where are Cas and Dean?" A fan asked the group on the stage, they were doing their Supernormal panel. Talking about headcanons, theories, ships, etc.

"Cas and Dean are-?" Gabe looked around at the group, each giving him a shrug, "where are Cas and Dean? How about we call them." He smirked as the fans cheered.

"On it!" Charlie pulled out her phone dialing Cas' number first, putting it on speaker and holding it to the Mic.

"Hello?" A gruff voice came through the speaker, fans keeping their giggles quiet.

"Hi, Castiel. Where are you?" Charlie instantly put a hand over her mouth to muffle her laugh.

"I'm in the hotel room with Dean, we're- FUCK! ITS FOUR?!" The sound of sheets being ruffled was heard, "DEAN! GET UP! WE'RE THIRTY MINUTES LATE!" There was a loud thud with a groan following.

"Late for what?"

"THE PANEL! WE'LL BE THERE IN LIKE TEN SECONDS, I SWEAR-"

"What'd you do last night, Cassie?" Cas could basically see the smirk from just hearing Gabes voice.

"Oh you know what we did."

"Hey! You said you wouldn't fuck my brother if I didn't fuck yours!"

"Yeah well, uhm, blame Cas he asked for it-"

"Dean!" There was a smack heard and that's when everyone lost it and laughs were basically crowding the room. "Are we on speaker? Did they get all of that?!"

"Yeah." Sam snorted, "They got every word."

"This is why I hate you, Dean Winchester."

"Oh you don't hate me."

"Yeah I do."

"Really because if I kiss you right now you'd probably kiss back-"

"OKAY! We'll see you guys in like ten then, bye." Charlie quickly hung up after hearing a goodbye from Cas.

"Does that answer your question?" Gabe chuckled.

"Yes, thanks for that." The fan sat down laughing uncontrollably.

About ten minutes later Dean and Cas were seen tripping their way onto the stage, flushed red with embarrassment.