Chat 18

Deans mind started flashing memories that he was sure never happened. Him and Sam fighting something, he remembered looking into blue glowing eyes. Not that any of it was real, right? It couldn't have been.

"Dean-" Sam waved a hand in front of his face, he was currently on his bed.

"How did I get to my room?"

"Me and Cas carried you up here. What happened down there?" Sam put his wrist against his brothers forehead, searching for a temperature.

"I'm not sick," Dean batted Sam's hand away, "I have no idea. I dunno dude, I got these sudden memory flashes but I swear they never happened."

"What memories?"

"I 'remembered' staring into glowing blue eyes before I woke up to the groupchat." Dean sat up, leaning against the headboard.

Sam chuckled, "like what? A Gjinn?" He stopped when Dean seemed to consider the monster, "Dean- no! Monsters aren't real. You've seen to much of Supernormal." He mumbled, "Come down, Bobby brought home pizza from Eureka Pizza."

"My favorite!" Dean shot up faster than you could say his name and walked down the stairs, he stopped when the house started flashing to an abandoned car lot it seemed. "What the fuck?" He whispered.

-----

"African Dream Root."

"Yeah, that should get you in. Are you sure you wanna do this?"

"Yes, I'm sure. He's my brother. I can't do this without him, Jody."

-----

Sorry it's short lmao, I wanted to give an update before I left for the day.