seven

SEVEN:

Friendship was funny to Mia

Friendship was funny to Mia. She never really had anybody who she could rely on when she was younger, except for Callie of course. Besides that, she felt alone.

That's part of the reason why she never wanted to leave Ben behind.

Ben was a safe haven for Mia when it came to someone being in her corner, even though he was drunk half of their relationship. Deep down inside of the blonde, there was still some piece of the boy Mia learned to love.

But now she has Mark, and she's escaping the shell she always had. Mia is embracing on the path that she needed years ago, which was learning how to make friends.

And just like that, she has Jamie in her life now.

The two new friends sat in a booth at Joe's bar, giggling and talking about anything that came to their intoxicated heads.

"Let me tell you something, Mark Sloan is hands down one of the best people to sleep with. I mean, he's gentle, but he has this fire in him-"

Mia giggles, throwing her shot glass on the table. "I wouldn't know, we haven't hit that base yet."

"Are you mad, woman?! What do you mean you haven't hit that yet!" Jamie yells loud enough to turn heads, causing Mia to shush her while trying to contain her drunk laughter.

"I want things to go slow! Not everything is about sex, you know?"

"I'm a slut, what do I know?" Jamie mumbles, taking a swig of her seventh shot. Mia sips on the beer next to her, shrugging her shoulders.

"I've only known you for a few hours, what do I know? I should be considered the slut in this booth, I was in a relationship two months ago and now I'm in another with the hottest man on earth!" Mia slurs, smiling wide as she insluts herself. Jamie points to her, smirking.

"Can I just tell you, your cousin is a really good kisser. I don't remember much what led up to it because I was so hammered, but we were in the bathroom of this bar and lips were flying as hands were moving under the shirt." The drunk brunette across from Mia explains in full detail making Mia shrug at the information.

Mia quickly looks up at Jamie, eyes widening. "Are you wanting to do that with me?"

"No, Jackson would be so pissed. I'm just letting you know everyone I've hooked up with so then, I can give you pointers on what to do with Mark." The resident tells the nurse, who nods her head in confusion.

"I don't know how that is suppose to help me and Mark." Mia questions, twirling her finger around a shot glass. Jamie grows a questionable look on her face before chuckling.

"Honestly, I'm so wasted, I don't even know what I'm saying." Jamie announces, taking her last and final shot. Mia claps, resting her head against the table.