Book Note

This part of the book is not a special chapter neither a bonus. The chapter is rather dedicated to the readers. This section of The Last Elysian Oracle is permanent and will not be deleted by the author.

This part here signifies that the last chapter you've read is the last chapter of the book.

The Last Elysian Oracle [Semideus Saga]

Started: December 2016
Completed: July 2017

°°°
Personal na msg galing kay Author:

Hello po! First off, NAPAKAMARAMING SALAMAT sa inyong lahat. I am really really thankful sa walang sawang pag suporta ninyo sa mga Alphas. Pinag effortan ko talaga 'to kaya sana naman worth it ang effort ko.

Sa pagt-tyaga niyo sa mga mistakes ko whole throughout. I will still be editing it so feel free to point out corrections.

Me?

I am always a Cebuana. Already 16 and still reigning life!

Anyways, I am trying my best to entertain all of you readers. Para easy lang sa'kin ang mag respond sa inyo, you can post on my WP wall... or you can send a chopper to deliver your message.

No, seriously, thank you so much. For making me laugh with your comments. Sana alam niyong napapasaya niyo ako through your reads and short conversations. And for being my friends.

You see, wattpad has always been a second home to me. I read when I want to go to another world and write when I want to. I write for the purpose of entertainment and sharing. Eh kasi nga adik ako sa Harry Potter at Percy Jackson. Hehehe. Anuba.

Eh kapag fan ka, di mo talaga maiwasang mag daydream like what if may ganito.. ganun. Kaya voila! nagkaroon na ng Semideus Saga!

And all of this would be nothing without you.

BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT:
May epilogues (DALAWANG EPILOGUES) pa rin. Yey!

About art's death though, alam kong maraming nalulungkot sa pagkawala niya. And sad to say, matagal-tagal pa rin ang pagbabalik niya.

Umm... kaya nga maraming nagtatanong sa inyo kung bakit parang si Art na yung bida sa First Book. At bakit may nonsensical chapters siya.

The time I have given you to know Art, I think, is already enough. So I'm so sorry sa Art fanatics jan at mga anak rin ni Apollo.

At sa mga shippers ni Cal at Art....

Hmm. Secret lang. Haha.

Oh see? Tumatawa pa rin ako so lift that frowns up dahil hindi pa tapos ang kwento! May nawala nga sa kanila pero may nadagdag naman.

They say, a story must end. But yours will never. So live life like a demigod and conquer your fears!

I wish you the best demigods!

And as always, may you find your odigos that will guide you to where you truly are supposed to be..

I love you all. xx. ❤