Chapter 4

Dimitri's POV:

"Hi mum, can you send me the background info for the new chef?"

"The one that you threatened me not to sack?"

"Yes, that one. But since when did I even threaten you? You know I'm not like that. I never threatened anyone before."

"Never? You sure?"

"Absolutely su-"

"You! Better get the work done before the meeting or you can kiss your work goodbye." She mimicked in a rough voice making me raise an eyebrow.

"I don't sound like that..." She sounded like some old man with a bad sore throat.

"Not fully but close. Like 99.99%."

"Sometimes I wonder if you're really my mum." Which mum makes their children sound so bad?

"Sometimes I really wonder if you're really my son."

"I'm taking that as an insult."

"Well, it isn't a compliment."

"Urgh...whatever. Just send me his info."

"I'm not your employee, missy. Watch that mouth of yours before I wash it with baking soda and vinegar using a toilet brush."

"I'm not a miss!"

"You're definitely acting like one and you're welcome." Hanging up, I groan in frustration at the emails which I've yet to reply and read. 96...great...

*knock knock*

"Come in."

"Good afternoon Boss, here's the schedule for tomorrow." My secretary, Kyle, handed me the folder as I scanned through it quickly. Meeting at 9, 11,3 and 5. How fun is that.

"Anything else?"

"You have a meeting with Mr Harrison in Light World tonight at 7." Right...I almost forgot.

"Send me details through phone. If there's nothing else, you may go now."

"Then I shall take my leave." Exiting silently, I sighed in annoyance at the thought of going to a pub. I hate those type of places. The women there can't understand the fact that I'm gay and kept pushing their round balls of fats at my face. Nasty.

I need something sweet to escape from all these bitter things. Oh yeah, I forgot I've put the chocolate cream puffs in the fridge.

Popping one into my mouth, the creamy chocolaty goodness exploded in my mouth like fireworks, satisfying my cravings instantly.

It's orgasmic-cally delicious! I'm not kidding. It's like having a full blown orgasm in the mouth.

The puffs are so light and fluffy and the filling is smooth and creamy. It's perfect. Fuck my life, if I have a husband who can cook like this, I'll be in heaven for the rest of my life.

 Fuck my life, if I have a husband who can cook like this, I'll be in heaven for the rest of my life

I can't let this cook run away for any reasons. I'll do anything to have this chef cook for me everyday. What can I say? Food is everything.

To: Mum

Mum, how much do you give the chef a day?

From: Mum

$100. Why? Is anything the matter?

To: Mum

Can you increase it to $200? I'll pay for the extra.

From: Mum

I see...he's really that good huh. Ok. I'll tell him later. It's alright. I'll pay for it. Extra $100 is nothing. As long as you like this chef, I'm fine with giving more.

To: Mum

Thanks mum. Love you. Btw, you have a competitor now. His lobster pasta is really fantastic.

From: Mum

That good? I should try it one day then. Ttyl, your dad is getting impatient. *wink*

To: Mum

Ewww. Spare me the details. I don't want to know. *inserts puking emoji*

I swear they don't act like their age. One is so...sassy and energetic, another is so...horny and...horny. Then there's me who is like a zombie who has no life.

Marraige is such a mysterious thing. It makes you cry, laugh, get angry at the person but still leaves you in love with the same person. I don't understand how it really work.

Ray's POV:

"Hi Thorn!" Chris greeted energetically as he jumped onto the large bouncer, giving him a tight hug.

"Hi kiddo. Here you go. Enjoy your night." The bouncer gave Chris a small smile while letting us through. Thorn is Chris's roommate in college if you're wondering.

Ordering two glasses, he handed one to me as he plopped his ass down to the chair next to mine. "What's this?"

"Misty midnight. New creation." Downing it in one go, the strong taste burnt my throat at first but a light fruity flavour soon lightens the overwhelming taste. Not bad.

"How is it? Not bad right?" Nodding, he raised his hand to call for more. The drinks soon came and I downed 2 immediately.

"Slow down Ray. You'll get drunk." He says worriedly but passes another one to me nonetheless. After maybe around 5 glasses, I felt myself floating in the air as the cool breeze sent a shiver down my spine.

"I feel so good!" I let out a giggle as Chris reached over for the drink in my hand.

"Let's dance!" He pulled me over to the dance floor and soon disappeared into the crowd. Where did he go? Is he playing hide and seek?

"Hey sexy. Let's dance shall we?" A large guy towered over me as he pressed his bottom to my ass. Fuck, his huge. His hands held my hips tightly as he stuck himself closer to me while I grind my ass against his crotch.

He feels so good. His breath felt warm against my neck as he tranced his tongue along my neck to my collarbone.

"Mhmm, you taste so sweet." The guy mumbled against my skin, sending vibrations through me.

"You're huge." He chuckled amused.

"I don't know which you are referring to but thank you." I grinned stupidly at him while letting out an involuntary moan as his hand cupped my ass, squeezing it slightly. He's good.