Chapter 26

*2 weeks after Ray was hospitalised*

Ray's POV:

"What are you doing kitten?! Put that down now!" Dim scrambled towards me as I felt the containers of paint getting taken away from me.

Again? I'm not handicapped...

"I can carry light things like that Dim. It's a piece of cake."

"No no no. You just sit back and relax. Let me do all the work." He give me the please-do-not-argue-with-me look.

"Fine...but can I at least watch you?"

"No. The paint fumes are bad for the baby, kitten. You can watch some tv while I work. How about that?"

"Nooo. The three days in the hospital was already all tv. It's boring."

"Then...how about you bake us something?" Oh my god. Yes! It's been ages since I've baked or cooked already.

"Okay!" Bouncing off to the kitchen, I spotted a paintroller on the table in the living room. Is he planning to paint with his hands or his hair?

"Fuck...where's the paintroller? I remembered placing it here..." I went upstairs once again to see Dim searching high and low for the roller.

"Looking for this?" I waved it in my hand making his eyes light up in relief. He stood up to get it from me but banged his head against the table he's under.

"Fuck!" I rushed forward, grabbing him my his shoulders while checking for injuries.

"Are you okay?" He place a kiss on the corner of my lips as he got out carefully this time.

"I'm fine love. Just forgot that something other than my halo is over my head." He stuck out his tongue playfully as he took the roller from me. Halo...oh! I got one.

"Did you drop from heaven?"

"No. I climbed up from hell." Thank goodness he said that.

"No wonder you're smoking hot." I winked at him as he stared at me flabbergasted.

"Damn...that's a good one kitten. Now you made my pick up lines all sound like nothing." He pouted, disappointed at his own lines.

"Don't worry Dim. Yours are cute." He gasped at my words and I sprinted off quickly.

"Cute? My lines are not cute and stop running kitten! You may fall like how I fell for you!" He shouted offended. He dislikes being called cute. But why? He is cute...

Going into the kitchen, I took out the ingredients I needed for éclairs and churros and set them on the table neatly. I can't stand having my ingredients all over the place.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Drizzling trails of chocolate over the churros, I arranged them nicely on the plate before bringing them to the table along with the finished plate of strawberry shortcake éclairs.