Chapter 25

Dimitri's POV:

Dashing towards the house, I slammed open the door to see Ray lying weakly on the sofa as he panted harshly. Racing over to him, fear flooded through me at all the blood. So much bood was staining the shirt and the sofa.

"Ray! What happened?!" I took my shirt off quickly, pressing down on the what seemed to be a stab wound.

"Fuck!" He shouted in agony as beads of sweat rolled down his face.

"Come, let's go to the hospital-"

"No! We have to find Chris!" Chris? Did he do this?!

"Did he do this?!"

"Yes but it wasn't on purpose."

"He can fuck himself for all I care! I'm taking you to the hospital now!" I wrapped my arms around him, carrying him up bridal style but he shoved me away and landed on the floor face down.

"Argh!! Fuck!" He cried out when his wound came into contact with the hard ground.

"Kitten!" He grabbed onto my arm firmly, pulling himself up as he leaned weakly against the sofa.

"Please. Just let me track Chris down first! I'll do whatever you want later!" He begged desperately as blood seeped through my shirt. There's no time to lose.

"Fine!"

"There's a-a tracker in h-his...phone. You can...track him d-down using my p-phone." Grabbing his phone, I turned the GPS on, immediately receiving the bastard's location.

"Found him. Let's go." Carrying him to the car quickly, I placed him onto the passenger seat carefully before getting starting the engine.

"Here. Press it against your wound." Throwing him a towel, I followed the tracker to a nearby reservoir.

"H-He's...h-here?" He heaved deeply as he stared at me distantly, his lips pale white.

"According to the tracker, he should be near. Are you okay kitten? Should I-" I wiped his sweat away as he coughed harshly.

"N-No......I'm f-fine...find h-him..."

"Hold on for me okay?" He nodded weakly as he held the towel feebly against his wound that doesn't seem to stop flowing.

Locking the car for safety purposes, I ran down the slope to locate the bastard but found out that it was a diversion. His phone was smashed up and thrown under the bridge with him nowhere to be seen.

Fuck! Rushing back to the car, I hopped into my seat and woke Ray up. He opened his eyes sleepily as he looked around for the bastard.

"W-Where...?"

"He isn't here. We were fooled."

"No..." He clenched his hand tightly around his wound suddenly as he started to cough violently. "*cough* find...*cough* him....." His hand slacked by his side, the towel dropping onto the seat as his eyes fluttered shut.

"Ray?! Ray! Wake up! Ray!" I shook him hard hoping to wake him up but he remained limp against the chair, blood seeping out of his mouth...no...no no no!

Starting the engine quickly, I sped off to the nearest hospital fearfully as Ray remained unconscious beside me. Stay with me Ray. Please. Please stay with me Ray. I can't lose you.

Reaching the emergency entrance, I lifted him up cautiously before dashing into the hospital, the nurses and doctors there immediately went into action and brought him out of my arms and into the operation room.

"Please save him doctor!"

"We'll try our best." With that last sentence, he raced into the operation room, leaving me outside, praying with all my might that Ray will come out safe.

If anything happens to Ray, Chris will pay. He will pay dearly with his life.

Please Ray, fight for me. I need you Ray. I need you by my side. I love you. I really really love you Ray. Please come back to me. Please...

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"Family of Ray?" After 3 hours of operation, the doctor finally comes out.

"Here." Scrambling to my feet, I daahed forward to the doctor to see him staring at me wearily.

"Both him and the baby are fine. The blade missed the foetus merely by 3cm."

"B-Baby?"

"Yes, Sir. He's pregnant. He's a month along apparently. Don't you know?" I shook my head speechless and astonished.

"But now since you know, I would suggest you to purchase health supplements for him and make sure to nurse him back to health." He wrote down a list of items before handling over to me as I took it with shaking hands.

"Is he awake? Can I see him?" He nodded and I went into the room he pointed to. Ray's pregnant...I can't believe it. How will he react? Will he freak out and want to abort the baby? No...that's the proof of our love. I won't let him abort our baby.

"Hey Kitten. How are you feeling?" I stroked his head affectionately as I took a seat beside him.

"Better."

"Kitten...what do you think about having a family with me?"

"I think it will be a dream come true. Why?"

"You're pregnant...one month along... " His eyes flew open in disbelief as his hand went automatically to his stomach.

"But how? I'm a guy. This is a prank right?" Shaking my head, his hands flew to his mouth as he roamed his eyes around aimlessly.

"You won't abort it right?" I asked flateringly as his eyes shot wide open.

"Of course not! It's our baby we're talking about. To be honest, I'm glad that I can create a family for you." He said shyly as a blush appeared on his cheeks.

"Thank you kitten. I promise to take good care of you and our baby."

"Thank you Dim. I love you."

"I love you too Ray. Thank you for coming back to me. I was really afraid that I have lost you for good this time. I really was terrified." Tears fell from my eyes down my cheeks as the sight of him fainting on me scared the crap out of me. I never had been so afraid in my entire life.

"Don't worry Dim. I promised that I'll forever be with you didn't I? I will hold my promise so I'll always stay by your side until you get sick of me." He said softly as he held my hands in his, kissing it softly.

He's here. My love is here by my side. He's not going anywhere.

"I would never get sick of you kitten. You are my everything. I would trade anything just to have you safe in my arms. I love you Ray. I really really love you."