Chapter 10

Dimitri's POV:

*beep beep...beep beep*

Urgh...morning already? Wait, Ray should be here by now. Brushing my teeth quickly, I jumped into the shower and took a quick bath before drying myself with a towel and wrapping it around my waist loosely.

Walking down the stairs, the sound of sizzling filled my ears and the hottest sight came into view.

Ray was standing there in tight superman underwear as he cooked by the stove. Fucking hot. His back muscles are so firm, I feel like running my fingers down his back, feeling those muscles under my very own fingers.

His ass is nicely fitted into his tight underwear, showing the curves of his shapely ass. Ah shit, I'm getting a boner just by looking at his fuckable ass. I bet it'll feel like paradise buried in his ass.

"Morning Ray."

"Morning." He replied gruffly as he continued frying whatever he's making.

"What are you making?"

"Breakfast." He replied curtly as he focused on cooking.

"Do you need help?"

"No. Sit." Listening to him, I sat by the kitchen counter in silence as I enjoyed the view. Beautiful. This will be my everyday life soon. Waking up to see him standing there in tight underwear as he prepares my breakfast. Then giving me a goobye kiss before I go to work and when I come back from work. Fuck my life, that would be perfect.

"Do you sit in sugar?" I asked casually as I stared at his back muscles.

"No. Why?" His muscles rippled with every move he made, making me drool internally.

"Cause you have a damn fine and sweet looking ass."

"You're horny."

"No, I'm just trying to satisfy my sweet tooth." He growled out irritated making a smirk form on my face.

"Eat a chocolate or something." Finally he spoke more that two words at a single time.

" Something like...you?" He turned around to glare at me for a second before turning back.

"Fuck off." He slid the food off the pan expertly onto a plate, took a few things out of the oven quickly and setting them on the plate before preparing a cup of latte. Damn, he's fast.

"No, fuck me." He glared at me pissed before walking towards my direction with the plates in hand. Damn...he's big. His bulge is so prominent through his underwear.

"Shut up and eat." He place the plate down a little harshly before setting the cup down carefully. Why is it only a serving for one? Isn't he going to eat?

"How about you? Aren't you eating?"

"No appetite."

"You must eat." He rolled his eyes, my ears falling on deaf ears.

"I'll eat with Chris later." He said simply while washing up the pan and tray used.

"Chris? Who's Chris?" Jealousy fueled my veins at the mention of another guy.

"My best friend."

"Where?"

"Back in the house." His friend is staying with him? Does that mean that he is his boyfriend?

"He's staying with you?"

"Yes and I'm not replying to any more questions. Bye." Throwing on his clothes, he slid on his shoes before opening the main door. No, no way am I letting him to go see another man.

"Stop right there. Where do you think you are going?" Don't he dare take another step out. I suppressed my dominant side which was kept hidden for years from surfacing but his actions kept edging me to punish him for talking to me like that.

"Home."

"This is your home."

"Yours. Not mine. I have to go now so...bye." He snorted in disbelief, taking a step out. That's it.

"Not so fast." Going to him within a split second, I pulled him back in and pushed him against the wall, holding him there solidly.

"Let go." He ordered, making my dominant side furious. No one orders me to do anything.

"No." I trapped him between my arms, not giving him any way of escape.

"Who are you to order me?"

I'm your dominant-" Fuck. I wasn't going to say that. Shit.

"What did you say?"

"I said that I'm your boss so you have to listen to me."

"Technically, you're not my boss. Your mum is." If his my submissive, I would have him bent over the table already for his snarky attitude.

"I'll get you sacked if you walk out of this door." He shrugged his shoulders cooly before pushing me away.

"Do it." With that, he walked out in long strides, slamming the door at my face.

I won't let him walk over me. I won't lose the one I love go to another guy. I'll make him mine.

Hi loves! So how's the story till now? I hope its okay?

Question: Team Ray×Chris or team Ray×Dimitri?