Chapter 24

*1 month later*

Dimitri's POV:

"Are you sure that you're okay?" I rubbed Ray's back soothingly as he puked his guts out into the toilet bowl.

"Yeah. Must be something which I ate yesterday. I'm-" Before he can even complete his sentence, he bent over the toilet bowl once again and released all the liquids. "Fuck. Now I'm hungry." He groaned as he leaned against the wall after rinsing his mouth.

"Come on. I'll make breakfast for us. You, just rest." Picking him up with ease, I carried him bridal style all the way to the living room before setting him down gently on the sofa.

"I have legs you know." He stated the obvious.

"I have arms you know." I retorted, not even sure of what I was even saying.

"How is that even related?" Ray gave me the pure look of confusion making my awe internally at his cuteness. "Stop staring at me like I'm made out of puppies and ducklings." He looked away embarrassed. 

"To be honest, I have no idea and you're not made out of puppies or ducklings but kittens." He huffed adorably before a pillow came flying directly at my face. Ouch.

"Right-" His stomach growled loudly, cutting him off. Seems like my kitten is really hungry already.

"Stay here. I'm going to make us breakfast now." Giving a last peck on his lips, I walked off to the kitchen and took out the ingredients that I needed.

Doing all these for Ray really made me feel like his husband already.  Maybe now is the right time to ask him.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"Here you go kitten."

"Thank you." His mouth watered at my cooking as he dug in quickly, taking a large bite from the bagel.

"How is it?" He took a slip of the orange juice before swallowing his food

"Wonderful." He licked his lips before taking another bite again.

"Did yesterday drain that much of your energy?" I teased as he pushed a grape into my mouth violently.