5

=======

=======

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

  '...her wings were spread immediately before she jumped and glided down to the ground.'  

=======

Victor sat alone in Rosie's room, his eyes staring at her as though she was going to wake. He knew where Nellie had gone, she didn't like people going with her to watch Miss Peregrine kill the Hollow so he let her be. Instead he watched over Rosie's body, just incase Jake decided to come back again. He didn't know why, but he had the sudden urge to reach forward and grab her hand. His thumb brushed over Rosie's knuckles, his eyes remained on her face as he placed a light kiss to her knuckles before he laid her hand back down on the bed.

'I won't wake up you know,' A familiar voice startled him.

He stood quickly after he saw Rosie standing in the doorway, her arms crossed against her chest with a solemn look on her face. His face was one of pure shock, she didn't look any different to the body on the bed except she had eyes; bright blue like her sisters.

'H-How can I see you?' Victor stuttered.

'Because by touching my hand, I gave you the ability to see me. Come, we have much to talk about,' She replied with her eyes looking anywhere but at her body.

Rosie turned and began walking towards Victor's room, plonking herself down onto his bed as he stood completely awestruck in the doorway. Her hands glided across his bedspread, the soft cotton lightly tickling her palms as she allowed Victor to get use to the idea of speaking with a dead girl.

'Has Enoch seen you as a ghost?' Victor asked.

'No, not yet. He will one day,' Rose replied; 'You can come and sit, it's not like I'm going to take you away to the spirit world.'

The brown eyed boy walked over to his bed cautiously and sat down across from her, his eyes never leaving her face. He wouldn't admit it, but it felt weird talking to Rosie again. Though now he kind of understood why Nellie liked it, seeing her alive made him feel a little less guilty.

'What did you want to talk about?' He muttered, feeling like he was in trouble.

'My sister,' Rosie replied simply.

'What about her?'

'Do you love her?'

'What? I don't know Rose, how can I love someone when I don't even know what love is?'

'Did you love me when I was alive?'

'I don't know Rosie!'

It went quiet in the room, Victor mumbling quietly under his breath as he spoke his thoughts allowed. The truth was he loved Nellie, but he never thought he would admit it to her sister. When he was around Nellie, there was a feeling he had never felt before; it made him feel funny inside, but it was a good funny. He quite liked it.

Angel Wings || Victor Bruntleyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें