7

=======

'...Nel took off first; pain searing in her wing and down through her back.'

=======

Nellie's whole body shook with sobs as she looked up at the destroyed house, her sister's body was gone along with every single one of their memories. Though she didn't like the loop when it was first made, she knew now that she kinda did; all her memories with Rosie were in that house, the good and the bad. But now because of one boy, it was all gone. Fire raged through the house, smoke billowing into the air as the second floor collapsed with a loud crack. The blonde girl stood slowly, and turned to face Jake; her face morphed into one of anger.

'This is all your fault!' She seethed; 'She's gone because of you! We're all in danger because of you.'

'Nellie-' Emma started.

'No! No, Emma! Now, because of you Jake, we have to grow old. Because of you my sister's body is gone along with all of her possessions! Because of you we could all die!'

As the girl went to take a step forward, a cool hand gripped onto her upper arm holding her in place; Nellie turned to yell at whoever was holding her back but as she saw Rosie's face, she began to cry again. Her arms wrapped around Rosie's neck, her face buried into the crook of her neck before her legs gave way; allowing her twin to lower them both to the ground. Rosie stroked her hair, softly shushing her as she rocked them back and forwards.

'It's ok, Angel. I'm still here, I'll always be here. I'll never leave you,' The younger twin cooed.

'But... The house, the memories, your body,' Nellie sobbed.

'The house, my body, none of that matters. But the memories we share will always be in your mind, you'll never forget them. I won't let you.'

To all the other children, it looked like Nellie was going crazy but Victor knew what was going on; he knew Rosie was calming her sister, just like she had done many times before. He watched as Nellie sat up slowly, watching with wide eyes as Rosie did something. Nellie was shocked as Rosie stood and moved over to Enoch, touching his cheek gently before he jumped back in shock.

'R-Rosie, y-you're dead,' He stuttered.

'Yes, I am. Did you forget Enoch? After all this time?' Rosie joked in replied.

'N-No, of course not.'

Rosie chuckled as she made her way around to each of the children, touching each of their cheeks before they all looked shocked at seeing a dead girl. She smiled as Fiona and Millard ran up to her, crushing her in a hug; wide smiles on each of their faces. Soon everyone was hugging the girl, a million questions being thrown through the air.

'Now, now everyone. We haven't got much time, we need to rescue Miss Peregrine before Mr Barron does the experiment. Nellie and I are going to help you just like old times, along with the help of Jake. Does everyone understand?' Rosie stated maturely.