♡1-The Pre-Wedding♡

A/N: Karry! Okay so this whole story will be in third person, unless I say something else. Alright?! LETTUCE DO THIS!!!!!!!

Song: I'm Yours by Jason Mraz

Quote from Song: "There's no need to complicate, our time is short. This is our fate, I'm yours."

~~~~~~~~

Harry and Kendra held hands and looked each other in the eyes as the priest began, “We are gathered here today to…”

Harry and Kendra listened to the priest go on, and, what felt like only seconds later, the priest turned to Harry and asked, “Do you, Harry Styles, take Kendra Malone to be your lawfully wedded wife?”

Harry smirked, smirked, and replied, “I do.”

Kendra rolled her eyes and waited for the priest to repeat the question to her. The priest looked at her, “And do you, Kendra Malone, take Harry Styles to be your lawfully wedded husband?”

Kendra blinked, “Um, no.”

The priest looked a bit confused and Kendra heard Niall start to laugh. Harry however rolled his eyes and turned to the priest, “Sorry about her. You can go now. See you Saturday?”

Kendra watched as the priest nodded and then went somewhere towards the back of the church, and then Harry looked at her sternly, “No?”

She bit back a giggled and nodded, “No. That is what I said.”

Harry shook his head at his fiancé, “Okay, why did you say no?”

“This is stupid, Harry. Do we really need to rehearse this? It’s not like I’ll say no at the actual wedding. I’m not stupid. And I just want to get married already. Can we do that? Like now?”

Harry pinched the bridge of his nose, “This was your idea, Kenny. Besides it’s not to rehearse the ‘I do’ part it’s more to rehearse what the priest will say and our vows. And we will get married…on Saturday.”

“I have the stupidest ideas,” Kendra huffed. “A rehearsal dinner makes sense, this, a rehearsal reception, doesn’t. Let’s just go home, I guess.”

“You do have some pretty stupid ideas, Kendra,” Nina spoke up from where she was sitting next to Niall, which sent Niall into yet another round of hysterics.

“Nobody asked you, Nina,” Kendra glared.

Nina ignored Kendra’s comment and kept going, “Remember that ridiculous idea to dress up like a guy?”

“That was your idea, Nina. Don’t start with me,” Kendra seethed.

“Babe,” Harry soothed, “let’s go home, yeah? We have a busy day tomorrow.”

Kendra sighed, “Yes. We’ll see you all tomorrow, I guess and- wait. Where’s Louis?”

As if on cue, Louis came sauntering in with an angry looking Liam behind him, Liam’s face covered in water.

“Lou, why does Liam have water on his face?” Zayn questioned the smaller lad who was smirking.

“I was proving that he wasn’t a vampire by throwing holy water on his face, Zayn,” Louis drawled out sarcastically.

“We were in the bathroom, I accidently wet Louis’ shirt, and he purposely splashed me with water,” Liam explained as he glared at Louis.

So, did you get married?” Louis asked Harry, a smug look on his face.

“No,” Harry responded sharply. “And we’re going home. See you guys tomorrow.”