♡4-The Surprise♡

A/N: I CUT MY HAIR GUIS

…(: This chapter is dedicated to @NarryLarryandZarry for being a great friend and fan (and if you’re reading this then you better update your stories woman! You’re killing me here!) Love you!

Song: Small Bump by Ed Sheeran

Quote from Song: “Oh, you are my one and only. You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight. And you'll be alright.”

“I-I’m pregnant?” Kendra stuttered out, because really? A baby? She was having a baby! And to think, she didn’t want one before, but now, she was ecstatic.

“Yes, the test is positive. But, we should get a couple of more tests just to be sure. We wouldn’t want to get anyone’s hopes up,” Nina reasoned slowly.

Kendra nodded, unable to speak.

So, Nina led a stunned Kendra out the door, and they walked back to the drug store. Nina purchased three more tests, and then the two girls were walking home. They walked into the flat and, much to their unfortunate surprise, found that the guys were already home and they were all sprawled out in the living room. Nina was hoping to try to make it to the bathroom with Kendra quietly so no one would become suspicious, but Niall heard them come in and he was quick to greet Nina.

“Hey, princess!” Niall chirped happily.

Nina cursed under her breath, but smiled widely at her adorable boyfriend, “Hey, Ni.”

Niall smiled in return, going in to kiss Nina, but his eyes fell on Kendra, “What’s wrong Ken? You look bad.”

And, of course, Harry’s head whipped around at the sound of ‘Kendra’ and ‘bad’ being said in the same sentence. He, too, came over and greeted the girls, “Hey, Nina. Kendra, love, what’s wrong? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.”

“Baby,” Kendra mumbled, not capable of thinking up anything else to say.

Harry shook his head, confused, “What?”

“She said maybe!” Nina quickly lied. “There could’ve been a ghost at the store. But, uh, we have to go and talk about girl things… you know, stuff, and uh we’ll be back soon.”

Harry was about to protest, but Nina was already dragging Kendra away muttering, “Snap out of it, Ken. You almost blew our cover!”

The two anxious girls walked into the bathroom, and Kendra snapped out of her daze, “Sorry, but how would you react if you found out that you were pregnant?”

Nina grinned slyly, “Then I’d make Niall propose, I mean it’s obviously his right?”

“Nina,” Kendra sighed. “I’m scared! I already have my hopes up. I know I said that I didn’t want a baby, but now that I might have one, well it’s exciting! Just imagine… a mini version of me or Harry…”

“I feel you, babe, but let’s do these tests first, then we can imagine all we want.”

So, Kendra did the first, second, and third test. The girls stood in the bathroom for a while, waiting for something so simple to tell them about something so grand.

Finally, the tests were ready and, like the first time, Kendra made Nina look at the tests first. Nina, slowly, looked down at the three tests and her nervous expression quickly faded and a large smile broke out onto her face. Positive.

“Positive, positive! They’re all positive, you’re pregnant!” she trilled.

Kendra let her shoulders slump forward a little bit, she screamed, and then promptly burst into tears. Nina laughed and hugged her best friend, but was careful with her stomach.