∞Epilogue∞

• Dedicated to All The Karry Lovers

A/N: OH MY HEART.

Song: Across The Universe by The Beatles

Quote from Song: “Pools of sorrow, waves of joy are drifting through my opened mind…Sounds of laughter, shades of life are ringing through my open ears…Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns…Nothing’s gonna change my world…”

Kendra’s POV-

“Harry, babe, are you ready?!”

I heard shuffling around in the bedroom and then my adorable husband came into sight.

He looked at me nervously, “How do I look?”

“Amazing,” I replied without hesitating. “Don’t be so nervous. It’s gonna be great.”

Harry nodded, “Yeah, you’re right. Um, do you have her?”

I rolled my eyes, fondly mind you, and replied, “Yes!”

“Where?”

I lifted the baby carrier that Harry had missed and smiled, “See? Can we go?”

Harry’s face lit up and he walked towards the baby carrier, “Hello, baby girl? Are you ready?”

I laughed, “Harold! She can’t talk, let’s go.”

I grabbed Harry’s hand and literally dragged him towards the door. I locked the door and gave Harry the baby carrier, “Put her in the car?”

Harry nodded and took the baby carrier, cooing at out little girl. I smiled at the two, and thought about how happy Harry looked the first time he saw our baby.

~~~~1 Week Earlier~~~~

I vaguely recall that the last time I had peed myself was in the first grade. And I swear, I had not just peed myself.

“Harry!” I called, slowly getting off of the couch.

There was no response. I groaned, “God dammit, Harry!”

At that moment, my husband of nearly eight months came scrambling into the living room, nearly tripping over his own feet. “What? What’s wrong? Are you hurt? You don’t’ look-”

“Harry!” I snapped, “Shut up! I’m not hurt. I feel like I just peed myself, but I’m fairly sure that’s not right, so my water just broke.”

 And Harry’s face at that instant was hilarious. I honestly wish that I could’ve taken a picture.

Oh my God! That means, that means-” Harry wheezed, as he quickly ran into the bedroom and came back out with the bags we had prepared earlier this week. They contained some of Harry’s clothes and my clothes, and things for our about to be born baby.

“Okay, I have the uh b-bags. Now we should get you in the car. And I’ll drive obviously but I’m a bit nervous so-”

“Harold,” I laughed. “Calm down. I should be the one freaking out here. Just grab your wallet and keys and I’ll be by the car.”

So, I walked, more like waddled, to the car and patiently waited for Harry. He came out moments later, juggling the bags and his keys in his hands. I stifled a laugh.

“Okay, get in,” he said after he unlocked the car. I carefully climbed in, Harry threw everything in the back, and we made our way towards the hospital.

The next eight hours consisted of me having painful contractions, Harry trying to sooth me, trying to get me dilated to ten centimeters so I could actually give birth, and giving birth to a beautiful baby girl.