♡3-The Final Touches♡

A/N: I just had some scrumptious cake. SCRUMPTIOUS IS A FUNNY WORD. And who LOVED the You and I video. I’m not gonna lie the whole them morphing was weird but I loved it nonetheless. SO before this author’s note gets more pointless and odd(bookworm)…this chapter is dedicated to @Olivia_Alonso aka one of the best fans ever! I love you, babe!<3

AND I know that it’s technically not Friday anymore. It’s literally thirty minutes past Friday where I live, but I couldn’t update earlier because I was at a party (woot, woot) earlier and I couldn’t get wifi but ah sorreh! I love you guys!!!!! (And I’m disobeying my mother just to edit and put this up which shows how much I live you guys. And I’m sorry mama….I love you)

Now…*sniffs* enjoy…

~oddbookworm

Song: You and I by One Direction (because of the lovely video)

Quote from Song: “Nothing came come between, you and I.”

Kendra pinched the bridge of his nose, “Okay. There might be no wedding. Why?”

“There’s a slight problem with the reception hall,” Nina replied slowly.

“What type of problem?”

“The owner of the venue sorta planned two weddings for the same day…”

“How?! What,” Kendra groaned. “Oh God.”

On the other line, Nina explained, “He called earlier and said it was a mistake. He wants to meet with both couples today to work this out.”

Kendra nearly yelled and she could feel the nausea coming back, “But why? We had it first. Shouldn’t he give it to us?”

“Apparently not,” Nina answered.

Kendra moaned in agony, “Okay, at what time did he want to meet?”

“Two. So you have like an hour or so to get there.”

“Okay,” Kendra sighed. “I’ll be there. Thank you, Nina. And sorry for being so, er, bitchy earlier.”

“That’s okay, Ken,” Nina replied smugly, “I’m already used to your bitchiness.”

At that moment Kendra felt like slapping her best friend, but pertained to saying her farewells then hanging up. She decided to make breakfast and then wake up Harry. So, she quickly prepared two bowls of cereal, and then walked with them to the bedroom.

She found that Harry was still sleeping, so she set the two bowls on the nightstand, and gently tried to wake Harry. “Harry, babe, wake up.”

Harry in reply muffled something inaudible, and Kendra decided that a gentle approach wasn’t working. So, with a mischievous smirk on her face, Kendra crawled into the bed and got to work on her plan.

Harry suddenly yelped, now fully awake, and sat up straighter on the bed, “What? Did you-… Did you just pull down my pajama bottoms?” he questioned in disbelief.

Kendra nodded with a smug smile on her face, “You didn’t wake up.”

Harry huffed, “You should just be glad that my boxers didn’t come off.” And then, his lips twitched up into a smirk, “Actually, we both know that you would’ve liked that too much.”

In response, Kendra grabbed a pillow and hit Harry with it. Once she had controlled her laughter after seeing Harry’s shocked reaction she announced, “We have to go meet with the venue owner so hurry up and eat.”