CHAPTER 3 EDITED

A/N

ONCE AGAIN, HUNTER X HUNTER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, THOUGH NIJIKA DOES!!!!!

ENJOY!!!!

NIJIKA P.O.V.

I am currently sitting on an fancy chair surrounded by six powerful people. Well maybe five. Milluki, the one who was watching us from the camera earlier didn't seem too strong to me.

But the other five were a different story, Zeno-San who I met earlier was Silva-san's father. He may seem old, but the power he was letting out almost made me fall to my knees. He and Silva-San seemed to be equal in strength.

Illumi-San seemed to be closest in power to the two older men, but to me he still seemed to lack power compared to the two monstrous men.

I felt relief flood me when I realized Silva-San was telling the truth, he didn't want to hurt me. Apparently he liked me, and decided I was welcomed to be with his family. Which was highly unbelievable since I learned the Zoldyck were one of the most feared family in the world. They were assassins for bloody sake, they kill people for a living, why would the head of the family be interested on a orphan girl who grew up in the woods with animals?

Zeno-San seemed to like me as well. After learning my fascination about the family history of the Zoldyck he happily told me how the Zoldyck family came to be. Maybe my politeness to him was another reason he took a liking to me.

I could tell this family was a group of emotionless people who would kill without any hesitation but I somehow felt ok with them. Killing wasn't something I was really was fond of, but I knew it was necessary in our overpopulated world. And they did it for a living.

I met countless of dangerous people and to say honestly, I have gotten my hands dirty before, which I wasn't too bother by. And to add to it, it was when I was four. At a young age, I killed my first person, though it was for self protection.

"Nijika, why haven't you touched your cake?" Kalluto questioned as he sipped his tea next to me. The girl like boy sat beside me, I learned he was a person with few words but he was observant. And he also held power like the rest of his family members.

"Sorry," I mumbled as I frown, "I just realized I won't be able to make it to my destination anymore," I sigh, feeling slightly depressed, "I'll have to try next year."

"Where were you going?" Milluki questioned as he stuffed his face with half of the cake. I looked at him slightly disgusted as he continued to eat messily, making some of the white cream spread around his mouth.

"The 287th Hunters Exam." Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

"You would like yo be a hunter?" Zeno-San questioned as he looked at me, his wise eyes staring at me with interest.

I nod, "By the way, I was meaning to ask this, but has any of you ever heard of the name Sorata Kijime?"

Both Zeno and Silva-san's eyes lit up with recognition.

"The young hunter that killed over three thousand soldiers in one night, I've saw him with Silva few years back, talented killer," Zeno-San said as he drank some tea.

I grew slightly excited and sat up, "Zeno-San, do you see any resemblance with him and I?" I questioned my eyes open wide with hope.

Both the Zoldyck males stared at me as if they were thinking.

"If you say it like that, I do see the resemblance, the green eyes and the hair are the same," Silva-San commented as he looked at me.

"She does look like a young girl version of him," Zeno-San also stated as he grabbed my face with his hands, "Though your character are the different."