Chapter 41

Elementally gifted

Chapter 41

NIJIKA P.O.V.

"Mmhmmm!!! Oishi~!!!" My cheeks flushed as I chewed happily on the stack of pancakes in front of me.

"Unnnn, umai~!!!" Killua chewed as he too stuffed his mouth with the pancakes, though his was obviously larger than mine.

It is currently 11 o'clock in the morning, and Killua and I are eating in a small càfe we found.

"We need to have food like this everyday!" Killua moaned as he chewed his food that seemed like it was going to over flow out of his mouth.

My nose scrunched up in slight disgust, but I realized I looked quite similar to how Killua was. Mouth full of food and probably covered in chocolate syrup and whipped cream.

I nodded my head eagerly but thought for a moment, swallowing, before shaking it.

"We'll get fat!" I laughed as I gulped down some milk I ordered, "Anyways this is a small reward to ourselves! We stayed up all night working, we deserve something!" I state and stuff some more pancakes into my mouth.

Killua nodded eagerly before swallowing, "I still can't believe we made four billion in a night!" The silvernette laughed as he sipped his warm milk, his slanted eyes watching me eat.

I stopped for a moment, pulling out the criminal wanted book from my pocket, "Yeah, but I don't think there's any criminals for us to catch in York Shin, except, you know the ones that are too strong for us," I coughed, "Phantom troupe," and finished my sentence with another cough.

Killua rolled his blue eyes while cutting a new piece of pancakes, "Well yeah, but did you see the look on Stephan's face, he couldn't believe we had to make four rounds in total to bring all the heads," my friend cackled as he continued to eat.

I nodded recalling the look of his face, a small giggle escaped my lips. It was quite amusing.

"Hey, hey! Nijika since we have so
much money can we buy-"

My lips turned down as I narrowed my blue eyes at Killua, "I'm not buying any choco-robo-kun with the money we made."

Immediately Killua started making a booing sound as he pouted childishly, "Aw come on! Ten or maybe a hundred box wouldn't matter!!!"

I scoffed and rubbed my temple with slight annoyance, a hundred? What the hell is this guy thinking? Obviously it'll matter!

"Come on~!! Niiiiijiiiiiiikaaaaaaaa!! Pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty-"

"If you don't shut up," I growled placing my knife and fork down, "I'm not going to pay for your food!"

Killua and I stared to each other neither of us not breaking the gaze. I smirked and sent wind to Killua's face, making him blink in pain.

"I win," I giggled and picked my knife and fork up once again, and started to stuff my face.

My silver haired friend scowled, his eyes narrowed in annoyance, "You cheated!" He exclaimed as he slammed his hand that held the fork down onto the table.

"I still won," I childishly state as I take a big and final bite of my pancakes, "I'm not buying you any choco robo-kun's, the reason we made this much money was to help Gon buy the game! We can't waste it for our candy," I scold while chewing.

As I swallowed, I gulped down my tall glass of milk, sighing in satisfaction.

"You know there's no point of drinking the milk, you don't have to grow those any bigger." Killua stated as he eyed we with a mischievous look.