CHAPTER 31 edited

NIJIKA P.O.V.

I sat in middle of Gon's room's floor, the phone I received from my older brother placed on my ear. I angrily pulled it away and glared at the screen.

"Stupid Sorata, he isn't picking up the phone even after I called him ten times..." I grumbled under my breath.

So he's out of my list now, there's only one other person who might be able to answer my question... I should probably go see them...

The door suddenly slammed open making me jump in shock and throw the phone into the air. In panic I fumbled with phone before driving down to catch it before it hit the ground. I sighed in relief and looked up and saw Gon and Killua looking shock.

"Ah... Hey..." I laughed as I sweat dropped. The two boys shared looks before laughing.

I quickly noticed Killua holding a weird box in his hand. What was that?

>>TIME SKIPS>>

"I see..." Killua and I both mutter as we eyed the small box in Gon's hand.

"Well... How do you open it?" I questioned as I took it out of Gon's hand and looked at it carefully. My eyes narrowed when I noticed it had no lid.

Gon frowned as he sat criss crossed, "I tried opening it, but I couldn't."

Hm... Force it open?

Killua took the box out of my hand and grinned at Gon, "Can I force it open?" The silver haired boy questioned, his feline like blue eyes filled with confidence.

Gon shrugged his shoulders, "Sure, I tried too."

I sat next to Gon and watched veins start to appear on Killua's arm and finger as he tried to force the box open. He stopped and breathed out before tossing the box back at me.

"It's no use!" He whined a look of irritation visible, "That's no ordinary box. I can twist open a normal iron box even if it's welded."

I sighed and looked at the box, "We can't just break it cause we don't know what's inside," I state as I try to figure out what we need to do. I shook it but frowned when I heard no sound.

Hm... When you become a hunter....

My eyes lit up in realization, and at the same moment Killua looked at me as well.

"I see..." Killua muttered as he walked up to me, "Maybe..."

I nodded at him, "Yeah, this might actually work." I state as I give the box to Gon. The ravenette tilted his head in confusion.

"What?"

I bit my lip thinking, "Well, there's one thing we haven't tried yet," I explain, I scratch my head but wince when my fingers got caught in nest called my hair. Ouch...

Killua smirked as he sat next to me and looked at Gon, "There's something you have that you didn't before you were a hunter." The young Zoldyck hinted.

Gon's brown round eyes lit up in realization, "Oh!! I know!"

I smiled, good he kno-

"The hunters license!"

I slip and fell onto the ground. Eh...? Gon...

"But, there's no place to insert it though...."

Killua shook his head and helped me sit up, "Gon, that's not it, it's nen..."

Gon sweat dropped, "Oh..."

Without much trouble Gon concentrated his aura and flowed it to the small box. I gasped as bright blinding light flashed out of the box making the dark room light up.