CHAPTER 7 EDITED

CHAPTER 7

NIJIKA P.O.V.

I tugged on the hair on the back of my neck as I curiously watched our two examiners for the second round. The female who sat on the couch was wearing pretty revealing clothes, her turquoise hair was tied at the back of her head into five top knot with bangs that framed her face. She currently had a smile plastered onto her face. From what I can see she was fit.

While her companion was a bit different than her. He sat behind the couch. The reason was probably because he was too large to fit on the small furniture. Unlike the female he did not look in shape, he had a rather large stomach, and a clear double chin was visible.

A loud growl echoed through the room, making few people sweat drop.

"Ugh, I'm hungry." The man groaned as he rubbed his large belly.

"Well, I'm hungry as well," the female smiled and looked at us with a grin, "Therefore the theme of the second trial will be cooking!"

My eyes widen slightly, that was one thing I was proud of! Since I lived in the forest since I was young I learned how to cook at a young age, and for the money I often worked at a restaurant as a part time job.

I stood in front of the crowd with excitement, "We are both fine gourmet hunters. Your mission will be to satisfy our appetites by cooking us a meal!" She then suddenly paused. I looked up in confusion and saw her looking intently at me.

"S-Sora-chan!!!" She yelled and leaped in front of me.

I jumped back in shock, but before I could turn and run and I was picked up and brought into a hug.

"You're like a miniature Sora-chan!" She squealed and squashed me in a hug.

My green eyes were round in shock as I tried to escape the females strong grip. My eyes quickly caught sight of my group of friends gaping at me looking equally as shocked as I was. I gave them my most pleading look, but they stood there frozen.

"P-Please let g-go!" I squealed as I tried to escape with my own strength since nobody was trying to help me.

"Awwww, you're so cute!!!"

"Menchi, you're going to kill her," a large hand took me away from the female. I sat on the hand and gasped for the air that I was lacking from the hug.

"Buhara doesn't she look like Sorata?" The female Examiner questioned the male that was holding me.

"She does." Someone thankfully coughed, making me sigh.

As quietly as I could I jumped off the man's hand and ran towards my friends. I used Gon and Killua as my shield and hid behind them since they were taller than me.

I watched the two examiners talk to each other with alarm, making sure the female won't try to kill me again from suffocation.

"A-Anyways I'm Menchi and this is Buhara, we are your examiners for the second round! Buhara what would you like to eat?" Menchi questioned her partner.

The large man's eyes twinkled as small drool dripped from his mouth, "Roast Pork! I don't care what kind of pork it is, as long as you chase it in the Biska Woods."

"Okay!" Menchi yelled clapping her hands, "Let the second round begin!"

As she yelled I jumped out of the building as fastest as I can, I could feel Killua trailing quickly behind me. I smirked, from how this wood looked there should be only one type of pork that could survive this environment.

"Great stump pork," I smiled as I found a large herd of them.

"Wow," Killua muttered as he stood beside me, "They're huge."