CHAPTER 36

A/N

AHEM, I usually don't like making a authors note in the beginning but I wills this time.

I did promise a new chapter of Elementally Gifted if I got fifty comments and 70 votes so here's is the chapter. Though I should have said one comment for person *cough* AnimeAlways *cough*

😂😂😂

Buts it's ok!!! Thanks for the creative way of commenting !!

So enjoy chapter 36 of Elementally gifted.....

Recap:

The man took the katana into his hand and unsheathed it carefully, making sure not to touch the blade.

"These two were the last creation Delon's made before he was captured, and his victims were two Kijime...."

NIJIKA P.O.V.

I had enough knowledge to know that Benny Delon was a well murder over a hundred years ago... I also know he was a black smith who made weapons, his victims inspired him, and they were known as the Ben's Knife.

Though, I had no idea that his last victims were two Kijime. Most likely my ancestors... So they were victim number 287 and 288...

"Tell me about it," I bluntly state as I take the smaller knife in my hand, eyeing the blade.

"Hohoho... I don't have much knowledge as well. I know that the two Kijime he killed were the youngest ones of the family and that they were on a mission to capture him but were killed instead... Later the two children's oldest brother captured Delon, hoping to kill him for revenge, though later handed Delon over to the hunters association."

I nodded my head, pleased by the small information. Though was slightly puzzled... I wouldn't expect a Kijime, and not only one but two, go down that easily. Also they were called Ben's Knife for a reason, why is this a katana?

"Alright, how much old man?" I questioned pulling out a bag filled Jenny. Though the man in front of me just pushed the weapon towards me.

"Take it with you."

"But..."

"Just take it and go away, this ain't a place where a child like you can come."

I opened my mouth to complain but closed it when I heard the door of the room chime.

I mentally thanked myself that I was still using Zetsu. Giving a small nod of thanks towards the old man and grabbing the two weapons, I walked past the group of adults that walked in.

My eyes lingered on them slightly... What a strange group of people....

A samurai, a pale dark haired man who covered most of his face, a huge man who looked like Frankenstein, and...

My blue eyes widen when I noticed the familiar bright pink haired woman with them.

She was Hisoka's acquaintance, and somebody who was definitely not messed with. Those guys must be equally as strong as her...

I could tell they looked at me for a second before disregarding me, walking up to the old man who sat on the counter.

I swiftly exited the store and blended into the crowd, my new knife safely hidden underneath my socks.

My new katana on the other hand was hooked on my skirt's belt, dangling by my side. Slightly awkward but not questionable....

MEAN WHILE AT THE STORE