chapter 4

Karthik's POV

So now Shanaya is married to me, and we have taken all blessings and are leaving for my house. As soon as we walk out of the manpam the journalist and the camera men attack us with questions about our marriage. I really didn't want to awnser them so I just gave them a simple smile and literally dragged along Shanaya.

Soon we reached my place, where I was welcomed by my family and Rehans family. My sister Meera, brother Ruchit and Rehan didn't leave a single chance to tease me. This is what Meera said, " Bhai Bhabhi will have to leave in sometime to get ready for reception, so then how will you do what happens after the marriage? I feel so bad for you." " Don't worry Meera this Karthik can do whatever he wants whenever he wants, after all he Karthik Iyer the great, right Karthik?" That was Rehan, he is such an enemy more than a best friend. How can Ruchit stay out of teasing me so he also added, "but don't worry Bhai, Bhabhi will come with you only at night, and then you can do anything you'll want just be protected." All this while Shanaya kept staring at the floor as if there was something really important there. Only after earning a deadly glare from me did they shut up

We did a few rituals which I was least interested in, and I was getting angrier with each ritual, I hadn't even got to talk to Kavya today as she had a shoot for her upcoming movie. In sometime Shanaya's Bhabhi, and two best friends Ritika and Ansh came to take her to get dressed. But I didn't get it why did that Ansh guy come, when Bhabhi and Ritika could very well have taken Shanaya to get dressed up. But how do I care they can do whatever they like. Later even I went into the room, followed by Rehan, my family went to their house.

Rehan teased me for sometime, and then I told him that I needed to do something so that I could divorce Shanaya as soon as the project got over. At first he was shocked, but then I told him that I can't love her I will only give her hate, we can't be like a normal couple, and three lives will be spoiled. So it's better to divorce. He asked me think over a bit, but i had taken my decision, I will tell Shanaya all this tonight, and I don't need to listen to Rehan as he anyways doesn't like Kavya so will favour Shanaya only.

We worked for two three hours, then I got ready in an Aarmani suit

Now we are waiting at the reception hall for Shanaya to grace us all by her presence

Now we are waiting at the reception hall for Shanaya to grace us all by her presence.(note the sarcasm)

Shanaya's POV

As soon as we entered Karthik's house, I was welcomed by his and Rehans family, it felt really homely, then Karthik's siblings and best friend were teasing us, as I was feeling a little shy I looked at the floor. They shut up after getting a glare from Karthik. Karthik's house correction mansion was huge, and really modern, it looked splendid. Why wouldn't it he was a multi-billionaire​.

We did a few rituals, and then Bhabhi, Ritika, and Ansh came to pick me up for getting dressed up.

As soon we reached the the saloon, all three of them started asking me if something happened in  the car or before they came at home. Once I told no they were all upset, were they upset or something?