chapter 27

Hey guys I am back with a new chapter, of you like it do vote...

Shanaya's POV

I enjoyed a lot in Bali, I got a break from all the mess in my life. My friends made me feel so much better, we cracked jokes, we relived our school memories, saw a lot of places, and chilled out.

Today I headed back home, as soon as I came home Karthik started asking me questions, and I think he was really jealous of Dhruv. Anyways we had a huge argument, and I told karthik everything I felt truthfully. I told him how fucked up our relation was, I told him what I felt, I told him how hurt I was, I told him what a marriage meant.

While telling him all of this my tears betrayed me, I didn't want to cry infront of him, but it's fine. Cause the tears sure made him feel guilty. After telling him this I went, actually rushed to my room. I didn't wait for him to explain himself to me, and what would he have explained to me anyways.

I don't know why but after telling Karthik everything I felt better, I felt as if some weight had been taken off me. This was the first time we had such a big argument, and I lost my cool so soon. But that's also fine, I mean which girl dreams about a marriage life like mine. So I don't feel bad that I lost my cool.

Right now I am all ready to sleep, I have changed into my comfortable minion shorts and t-shirt. Soon I driffted off to sleep, and I was in my own world, world of my dreams!!!

Next day

I shut my alarm clock off and went back to sleep. Today I wasn't going to go for my workout session, as I was tierd, so I continued sleeping. After sometime my alarm rang again, I woke up, but then decided to take a day off today, and go to office from tomorrow. So I went back to sleep again.

Finally at 10:00am I woke up, I was feeling hungry so I decided to go have a bath, and then go downstairs. Just then I remembered that day after tomorrow I need to leave for Paris, I have the visa and all but I need to book a ticket ASAP, and I need to go shopping.

So I decided to have breakfast them book my tickets and then go for shopping. I quickly changed and went downstairs.

 I quickly changed and went downstairs

(The dress Shanaya wore)

When I went downstairs I saw karthik was sitting on the sofa working on his laptop. As soon as he saw me he shut hi laptop and came towards me. Oh and did I mention he looked hot in that Armani t-shirt and jacket and ya jeans. But again that doesn't mean I have forgiven him, it's just my hormones are not in my control.

Anyways why is he home, shouldn't he be at his office. "Umm... Shanaya I am really very sorry about my behaviour last night. You know I thought about what you told me, about you know.... I don't have Kavya with me so I want you to be there and with me. That is so not right, that is really selfish of me. I am not respecting your feelings when I want you to be my wife because Kavya is not there, I am hurting you more like this. I don't give you the respect and rights you deserved as my wife, and I am really very sorry about that too. So could we umm.... be friends? Please." Said Karthik, I was happy that he understood what I wanted shim to but I didn't know what to do.

I needed good before I could tell anything, so I didn't tell him anything and I went to the dining table and started having food while I thought about what Karthik just said. I could give him a chance, I am not giving him a chance to be my husband but I could give him a chance to be my friend. That way he could show me if he deserves a second chance to be my husband.

So owner and put my dish in the basin and the support staff stared doing their job. Then I went towards the living room where Karthik was sitting and said, "okay we can be friends, but nothing more than that okay?"

"Really?" He confirmed and I nodded and the next thing surprised me, he hugged me.

So that was the chapter, I know that  it's short, but the one tomorrow will for sure be a long one. Anyways if you liked it please do vote, silent readers also please vote. Now Karthik and Shanaya are friends, what do you think will happen? I am sorry to all the people who didn't want them to be friends. But please continue reading, anyways till then take care 😊