Chapter Two

Hey guys! Here is Chapter Two, I hope you enjoy it =) Please don't forget to comment and share 

XOXO

Lisa 

-----------------

Leah's POV:

It was now or never. I needed to finish this.

I looked closely at the enemy in front of me. Took out my knife and slowly but with a firm hand; started cutting it.

I cut the wires that were out of the frame. I was almost finished with the reason of staying up till the early hours of the morning this entire month.

I grabbed the desk lamp and put it closer to my new model, I looked around and saw that the model was not plugged into the energy cable. I quickly ran towards it and silently laughed like a maniac when I plugged it. I ran back to my new creation and plugged yet another cable.

A minor electric current was made and it finally it came to life. An image of my company logo appeared in midair. A Hologram version.

I felt my heart quicken in excitement. I had a smile plastered across my face.

"I did it!" I whispered. Next step, was to polish it. Make it perfect. Even better than the Rosalinda line.

I was about to do that when I heard the door of my workshop open.

"Darling, you're still in here? Baby, it's 5 in the morning, you haven't even touched your lunch... and dinner." My mother said entering the room, wearing her pink pajamas. "Sorry, Mom! I just have a lot to do! I'm almost finished! " I was going towards my hardwire box but my mother stopped me.

" No baby. Today you have a meeting at 2 PM in the afternoon. You have to rest. Come, you have to sleep, stop everything and come back in a few hours." She said, her hands caressing my back. I frowned. She was right.

Just as she said that I felt the fatigue overcoming my body.

"Alright, mom. You're right. Let's go." I glanced at my creation for a second and sigh; I didn't want to leave it. But I turned around and left the room with my mother. We turned left and right, up three blocks of stairs and we were out to a small garden house just outside my mansion.

Yes, we were underground. In my workshop lair. The warm air in the workroom contrasted with the cold air, hit my face, mocking me that it was morning.

It had been a month since we moved to England. When we moved I bought a building in the capital, London, facing a building in construction. Maybe I'll buy it when it is done. Besides buying a building, I bought a mansion in the most elegant neighborhood I could see, I wanted a place fit for a queen. That is, for my mother.

I made it my job to make a small underground house. Only about three rooms. Not so big but perfect for my experiments and product creation. Nobody besides my mother can enter.

The second day of my arrival in England I went straight to The Imperial College, where I was able to read all the books I could find about holograms and their respective research. I also found very interesting facts about rocks that stimulated the hologram performance.

I also got permission to make experiments in their laboratories. Which in due time I will do...

Fast-ward to today, I was finally able to put together a special stone called Piedra Negra with hologram particles and other metals and make the holograms even better than my first-generation Holographic cellphone line.

This product was going to be called The Frankenstein line.

With this big step I'm taking in hologram technology, I can finally put my PC line; Rosa Negra, in the hologram line as well. Just imagine PC with holograms. 

Perfection!

This was the product I would need to make it to Russia and Europe.

But before that, I had to sleep in order to continue later, that is after the dreaded meeting I have.

I went upstairs, walking like a zombie, moving by inertia. And finally, for what seemed like ages, I arrive at my room. I didn't even change my white-scientific coat or my boots, I just jumped into my bed.

When my head hit the pillow I was no longer awake.

**** Fast-Forward***

I had slept more than enough, but I was a little late... about thirty minutes late. I looked good and felt good. That extra hour of sleep was worth it.

I entered my company and was greeted by my receptionist, Martha Bellmore. She was a sweet but strong woman, in her late thirties. She was always smiling, which sometimes creeped me out but besides that, she was a sweetheart.

I went up to the 50th floor and found the meeting room where I found about 20 male entrepreneurs waiting for me. Oops, I forgot the meeting was in a group.

Oh well, I'm the boss around here.

I enter walking as confident as always, steps firm like a bull. "Good evening gentlemen, sorry for the delay. I got caught up in traffic."

Sleep traffic that is. 

They all greeted me with respect. Once I sat down, they started presenting their proposals to make my company even greater.

Supposedly.