Chapter One

Don't forget to vote, comment and share ❤️
Xoxo
Lisa
——————

Leah's POV:

"Now, please welcome the CEO of Estechi Enterprise! The best world-selling Cellphone, computer and tablet Company at the moment!" Applauses overwhelmed the conference room.

I went up to the stage, confidence in each of my steps. "Thank you for being here in the announcement of my new brand. The "Rosalinda line" is what all of you have been waiting for. First-generation 3D holograms smartphones, perfect for everyday use." I continued on with the presentation of my new line.

I had named it after my mother because she was the light in my darkness. She had given me the idea when I was in 7th semester of my major to start designing holograms cellphones.

After a year of trying, I was finally able to find a structure and I launched my first cell phone. It was a total success. Three years after my debut I was already putting into action my hologram line. It wasn't perfect but I was working on it, implementing my time on it. 

Making it better.

This was just the beginning.

"I would also like to announce that we are going to move from Miami to England so that we can have a better outcome in technology research. But we will still export all of our products so that all of you can purchase them and be part of the Estechi Era."

For about three and a half years, I've been with the idea to leave Miami. I was just waiting for my company to become successful. And it has. We do not only sell in the USA but a year ago we started exporting products to Latin America, Canada, and Asia. My goal is to conquer Europe and Russia. And I will. But for that, I need to make my products even better.

So finally, I will be able to leave this place that's been haunting me for years. I would be able to breathe new air. Lucky for me, I will have four headquarters; one here in Miami, one in England, another in Japan and last but not least one in Colombia.

Everything was going as I had planned out.

Now, all I have to do is get in my private jet and fly to a new place without memories to hunt me, leading me to a brighter time in my life.