Chapter Four Part 2

Leah's POV:

"Honey, I want you to meet Elias Noah, Ana's son." My mother said grabbing my hand and taking me towards Elias. "Nice to meet you." I said extending my hand for him to shake it. 

Which he did. 

"The pleasure is mine." He had a British accent that was very pleasing to hear.

Had to give him that.

Well, needless to say, those were the only words we spoke to each other. He stayed silent during the entire dinner. A few chuckles here and there. But I could feel his eyes on me and when I looked towards him our eyes met for a few seconds.

I didn't like the aura that was around him, mysterious, silent...almost powerful and intimidating.

So I decided to make him talk. "So Mr.Elias, why are you here in England?" He looked surprised by my question. "Well, Miss Leah, I'm here because I would like to make my headquarters install here. England has always been a business center." He answered. "And what does your company sell?" I asked.

"Various items, for example, we sell wines from Italy. Throughout Europe, we sell TVs, computers, tablets, you name it. Any electronic." He replied. He had different businesses. That made him very dangerous.

"Mm. Sounds interesting. Do you know here in London, there's an enterprise that sells electronics as well? It's called Estechi Enterprise. They are the leading company in North, South America and Canada. "I said proudly.

"Yes. Actually, I have them as my biggest competition. I came here to over-rank them. "He said, amusement making his eyes shine. "Well, good luck with that." I said taking a drink of my glass of champagne and not breaking eye contact with him. 

How dare him! Take my throne?! When the seas go dry!

I stood up and made my way to the kitchen, taking some cold water to calm myself. How dare him. Who does he think he is? I'll show him! My holograms will be the best in the market.

Without a doubt, I'll make sure of that. No man will take my throne.

We continue to eat silently and said our goodbyes a few hours later. I was glad he left. I enjoyed his mother's company but not his.

I made my way to my work lair and continue working on my holograms Computers. I had to be faster and better than him.

Elias's POV:

"Eli did you know she's the CEO of Estechi Enterprise?" My mother asked me on our way back to our house. "Yes mother, Of course, I know." I said smirking. "Then why did you say that you were going to out-rank her company?" She asked worriedly.

"Because, if she can play a game, I'll play a better one. She has been the biggest rock on the road, an obstacle to put my products in North and South America. I want her out of my way and I guess she wants the same for me." I said as we arrived at our mansion.

"Okay Eli, just be moderate." My mother said. " As always". I replied getting out the car.

I went upstairs to my room. As I took off my coat, I saw a small letter on my bed.

I opened it and it read:

Mister Elias, Welcome to England! We would like to invite you to our annual fundraising event, where all the CEO's of England assist! We would love your assistance! Also, don't forget to donate the quantity of money for the future of this foundation helping people around England and the world.

People that are invited:

Leah Estechi

Jasmine Rock

Tatia de Segon

Harold Gordon

... + 150 people

I want not sure to assist, they just wanted the money but when I saw her name, I made my decision.

I laid on my bed thinking about the things I did today. I was very satisfied that the building was almost finished, my employees were working very hard and fast. I will reward them greatly.

I couldn't help myself, thinking back when I saw Leah from the first time in her building, she looked beautiful from afar but when I saw her just a few inches away from me, I saw how gorgeous she really was. Those photos in the magazine didn't do her justice.

I couldn't deny the attraction I had towards her, but I'll keep that to myself. For now.

Business first, then everything else.

*****

The next morning I made my way to my new building, everything smelt new and clean and I liked it that way. My reflection could be seen from the clear windows that reflected the beautiful London.

I look towards Estechi enterprise and I could see that they were very organized, just like my company; I didn't like that her building was a tad bigger than mine, but because of the structure I could only build 60 floors. Hers is about 65 floor.

I stare into every floor that my eyesight allowed me and then I saw her looking straight at me, again. She looked as if she hadn't slept all night, maybe working on her product. One thing that I admired about her is that she created her own products.

Thinking good things about my enemy. Ha! How amusing of me.

I shook my head, breathed in and turned around, sat on my desk chair and started my paperwork.

After about two hours my assistant, Miss. Lilly a mid-forty lady entered. She was like another mother. "Mr. Elias, good morning. Here I bring you your daily newspaper. And your coffee. I wasn't expecting you to be here so early."I usually work in the afternoon, but today I felt very energetic to work.

"Well, Mrs.Lilly you know how much I love working." I smiled. "Well, Mr.Elias, please take care of your health, I know you like working in the night and you don't sleep a lot." She said putting the newspaper on my desk. "Yes, you're very right. Thank you for worrying. Now, please, here is a list of things I need you to get me. Please make it quick." I said as I handed her a piece of paper with a few things I needed to buy.

"Of course Mr.Elias! I'll bring them back as soon as I get them." I nodded and thanked her. She was very efficient.

I continue on with my paperwork for the rest of the day, signing here and there, making calls to other entrepreneurs around the world.

Being a CEO is not easy.

***

Hey guys!

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, I hope you have enjoyed it, please don't forget to vote, comment and share, I would really appreciate it =D

XOXO

Lisa