Chapter Three

Leah's POV:

About two hours in, I was already tired with the offers being made; they weren't appealing. But I was also finished with all the men that were talking and talking. My mind was in the product I had left at home, not in the meeting. I had lost interest about an hour ago.

"Miss.Estechi, I know my offer will make the difference. It is different from all the ones you have heard today."

It was a tall man, blue eyes, quite the attractive face. But, I was not going to fall for it.

Looks are deceiving.

"Alright, go on..Mr... Salvator." I said looking at the list of names I had. Apparently, He was the last one.

"Thank you, So, as we know this company is the best company in terms of cellphones, tablets, and computers. It is known especially for its holographic cellphone line called Rosalinda, it has been the hype all over Latin America, The United States, and Canada. I would like to offer you another cell phone line with a better holographic design. It would-"

"We already have that as a future project, Mr.Salvator, that is nothing new." I stood up firmly. "If that is all, gentlemen, you are all dismissed. Thank you for your offers." I turned around but before anyone could stand from their seats I heard Mr.Salvator say:

"Miss. Estechi, I really think you are ignoring a very big offer such as mine. Your Rosalinda line is not good enough and the one that is going to be launch would be outdated soon, you can't just--" I turned around and interrupted him again.

"First of all, last time I checked, I could do whatever I wanted. I am the CEO. Second, my Rosalinda line has no competition in the market, and clients are very satisfied and the hype of the product is still going on. We must take that time as an advantage. Right now we have other plans for other products. And none of you are focusing on other products such as our Rosa Negra computer line, or our tablets. Therefore, your offers are useless. You are all dismissed." I replied.

I couldn't believe none of these men had a good idea for me. I looked out of the window of my building.  I could hear the chairs moving and through the reflection of the window glass, I could see the men leaving. Nobody said anything. 

I left the room and went to my office that was on the 60th floor. It was a simple room with giant glass windows, a desk, a small library, and a sofa. I took off my red pumps and sat on the sofa. My mother came in. She would sometimes come here to the Company and hang around...she was in love with the library-cafeteria I made on the first floor. "How did it go?" I struggle.

"Useless." I simply said. She already knew what I meant. "It's alright baby, you have got enough ideas." I nodded. It was silly to have the idea to hire men with "ideas". I already had enough.

"Don't forget you have a café meeting with Mr.Gonzales, his very interested in making a combined product with you. The meeting is in an hour." My mother said looking at my board schedule. I nodded. I hated that guy. He was always so... I don't know, he was creepy and weird. He looked at me with eyes of desired and I hated that.

I got up and got ready, after about twenty minutes of debating to go or not, I slowly went out of my building.

Let's get this over with.

The driver of my car, Señor.Marcos was already waiting for me outside the building.  "Señor.Marcos." I smiled sweetly. He was a man around his 60s but he drove like a madman. "Señorita Leah." He smiled. "Take me to the café on 66th avenue, please." I took out my phone seeing Señor.Marcos nod.

In about 15 minutes I was in the café and there he was, Mr. Gonzales. "Pick me up in about 15 minutes, I don't want to be close to this man." "Si, Señorita. Don't worry. I'll pick you up to save you!" He joked around.

I loved the way he switched from Spanish to English. It always brings a smile to my face. Good thing I spoke Spanish and other four languages. I love speaking with people who spoke a language different from English. It gives me a new perspective of life. 

I sigh and enter the café and Mr. Gonzales looked my way. I couldn't even force a smile. "Good evening Miss. Estechi. You look as beautiful as always." He said shaking my hand a little bit too much. I just nodded.

"Alright, let's get to work. Tell me what you offer is." I sat down, crossed my legs and I felt like puking. He was checking me out! How dare him! I gave him a glare. "Well, why don't we enjoy this evening. Like the friends we are." He said as he moved his hand to get mine which was on the table but I moved it out of his way.

"I have another meeting in 20 minutes, so, go on. " I said. He cleared his throat. "You can cancel it. We can eat and later on have some...fun." He said, his face darkening. "If you have nothing to offer me and my company I think this meeting is over." I stood up and started walking towards the entrance of the café. I felt a hand grabbed my arm and yank me towards him.

"Look here, sugar queen. Many women would like to spend a night with me, so be a good girl and give me the satisfaction I want and I won't do anything against you and your company." I slowly turned around, a smile plastered on my face. He seemed to relax.

I closed my hand and in a second my hand made contact with his nose. I am very thankful for those Kung Fu classes I had. He let go of my hand and tumble backward. "You little!-" He screamed grabbing his bleeding nose.

"That is what you get for being a perverted pig! Don't you ever look for me again and don't you ever dare threaten me! "I left the shop just in time for Señor. Marcos' arrival.

Señor. Marcos knew it would take less time to get rid of Mr.Gonzales. 

I was finally rid of that man. "Señorita, how did it go?" I smiled. Everything went as plan. I knew he was going to be a pig and that was my chance to get rid of him.

"I got rid of him. But please tell Charlie to contact the security service and make a small threat to him. Just in case he wants to talk lies about me to the press." I smiled. He will regret trying to seduce me. "Yes, ma'am."

I fell asleep in the car and when I woke up I was already in my room. So I just went to sleep again. I felt as if I had run a marathon.

Those high heels...from hell.

****

Hey guys! 

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter! What do you guys think so far? Please don't forget to vote, comment and share =D And as always, thank you for reading this chapter :3 

XOXO

Lisa