Chapter Five Part 1

Note: The dress on the top is the one Leah wore!

Hope you like it. 

XOXO

Lisa

*******

Leah's POV:

The next day came very quickly, I was in my office, writing some permissions for my product to start shipping to Europe. I was feeling excited. I stood looking towards the view my building gave me. I couldn't help but notice the logo of Noah Company. I felt my blood boil. I wanted that building. How dare he!

I looked towards his office, and there he was. Looking directly at me. He was wearing a black suit, hands in his pockets. I quickly turned around and sat in my chair. I took out a small makeup mirror to check if he was still there, but he wasn't. I relaxed a little bit. He always made me feel uncomfortable with his presence.

 I hated that.

I continue on signing papers when Charlie appeared in my office as if had run forty miles. "L..e..a..h" He said through breaths."Calm down, Charlie, drink something before you die here in my company." I said as I gave him a glass of water. He drank it in one gulp. He sat down on my sofa.

"I just saw this email from a foundation that's holding an event, a fundraiser for all entrepreneur here in England. They're hosting it close by. It's tomorrow. I hadn't seen the email...sorry...But there's a problem..." He said looking down. "What it is? " I said as I stood up. " Elias Noah is invited..." He tried to whisper. "WHAT! How could they invite him! He's barely been here for a day." I said as I stood up from my chair.

"Give me that letter." I said as I stretched my hand to Charlie. He passed me the laptop and I started searching for his name and clearly, it was there. "Alright. Doesn't matter. It won't make a difference." I started walking in circles. "I have an idea. Donate 100k to the foundation. That way, Noah Company won't have a chance." Charlie stood up. "Yes, ma'am!" I nodded.

"Get ready Charlie, you are coming with me." His smile grew. He eagerly shook his head and ran out of my office.

I grabbed my purse and headed out as well. I needed to go buy a dress. I called my mom to help me pick one. She wasn't really into these events, especially since her Novela was at the same time. But she did help me find a dress.

After hours of looking for a dress, I finally decided on a simple dark purple dress.

I was actually impressed with that dress. It did cost me 10k. If I keep shopping like this, my mom will have a heart attack on me. We arrived home at 9 pm. So I decided to go to sleep early since I looked like a mess.

I was already tucked in, but something in my mind lit up. My curiosity. I went to google and typed his name. Elias Noah. I wanted to know everything I could. I wanted to stop him, no matter what.

So, I google him, he even had a Wikipedia page. So, he's 29 years old. He's only 6 years older than me. He was supposedly single and had never been seen with a woman. He must be really good to hide them. He became an entrepreneur at the age of 22, two years after his father's death, making his father's dream a reality. He owns 90% of the TV companies in Europe and Russia. 90 percent! 

That's incredible.

He was a big monster in the industry. But that wouldn't scare me. I also had 90% in USA, Canada, and some Latin American countries. I wasn't that far behind. I just had to game up my products.

I went to sleep thinking about the possibilities of having a war with this man. I surely was going to win.

*** Next Day***