Just Awake {Jeff the Killer Romance}

Prologue

"On our recent news report. Number of victims that are dead have been seen each night here in Nebraska. Each murder cases are most likely alike. We have confirmed that there is only one murderer.

Jeff the Killer.

We have investigated about this horrid monster. We found one of his victims that have survived and interviewed him.

According to Mr. Bernardo Lopez, a Spanish man. Jeff's appearance was, he had a carved smile on his face that reaches both side of his cheeks. He had burned eyelids and hair, which was color black. His skin was bleached-white. At that time he was wearing a white hood and black sweatpants. Overall, he was a true description of a real monster.

We tried to investigate again. Unfortunately, when we went to Mr. Bernardo Lopez's house, we have found him dead. His throat was slit and his organs was everywhere inside his room. We also found that Mr. Lopez's wife, Janine Lopez, was also found dead. They had two children, although we couldn't find them anywhere inside the house. We are currently trying to find their children.

Jeff the Killer usually leaves a mark on his victims. He always carve a smile just like his on their faces, when his victims are already dead. As far as we know, that would be his trade mark.

We will soon have further investigations about Jeff the Killer, but for now. Lock up every place in your house that has an opening. We wouldn't want him coming.

That's all we have in today's news. Coming up next is-"

I turned the TV off. So noisy, who even turned it on? Can't they see I'm trying to focus on watching some shows on MeTube? Yeah, I don't watch the news frequently, I think I never really watch the news. I'm not called a care-free bitch for nothing.

"Amy! Food is ready!" My dad called me from the kitchen downstairs. Yeah, I know. A dad inside the house? My mom is at work. In my family, my dad is the wife and my mom is the husband, while I'm the happy go lucky child. I also have a brother, but he's on college. Far far away from our house.

"Just a sec!" I called back. I closed the computer and went downstairs to eat dinner with my dad.

Just then, what I didn't notice back then was, I wasn't the only one inside my room. I rarely turn the television on and I didn't even mind the cold that was coming from my window. Heck! I didn't even open my window, as far as I know. I never open the window, unless its summer. You know how hot it is here, when its summer. No idea? Oh, okay.

And on that certain day, things that had been bad, becomes worst. The population of people dying, I was unaware of. Yet that was when my life started to change. From something normal to something abnormal.

_E N D O F P R O L O G U E_

A/N TIME!

How was the Prologue? I know, I'm bad at making Prologues, they are always short.

Anyways, I hoped you liked it. TELL ME IF I SHOULD CONTINUE.

Don't forget to, vote, comment, and follow~! I always follow back~ :3

Bye~ TEEHEE.

550~