Misunderstandings and Reunion - The 5th Chapter

A/N: Oh my gosh! It's been more than a century since I've updated! XD I'm really so sorry for the long wait! I hope you forgive me! Well, whoever reads this, haha. Anyways~ enjoy~! :D

*cues serious mode* I made this special- well, not really. But it's a lot longer than the others, okay? Just to make it up for the long wait. I'll try to be more active in updating, though no promises, haha :D

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow! I follow back! :D

~~

Just Awake

MisunderstandingsandReunion - The5th Chapter

Friends, every human needs at least one. Find that one and only friend in your life.

They are the people who would be with you. The people who would stay by your side. The person who would lend you a hand in times of troubles. That person who would defend you.

And there I thought I had a friend.

I laughed humorlessly. I don't care what I look like now, seeing that it all dawned on me. I will never lend my trust to somebody I've known in such a short time.

But hey, don't blame me. It's not like I chose to be a loner. Put yourself in my case and you might as well understand.

Besides, I don't know any knowledge about friendship. And seeing, experiencing that it's all about fights, it's all about trust. I guess I really couldn't cope up with it.

Although, he did say we were friends but it didn't seem like it too. I don't know, what's wrong with him.. Is Jeff bipolar?

I sighed, I'm used to it. I'm used to being treat like a trash. I'm used to people making fun of me, bullying me, even hurting me physically and emotionally.

However, I'm tired of it all. It's hard with all the unreal work. I wish I could stay at home forever, but I can't. In order to live, I have to work hard. It's unfair.

Life started unfair.

But even so with all of that, I chose to forgive. I chose to forgive because I know that if I held a grudge, I'd feel worse.

It'll feel the worst.

After a few moments of self-pitying, I finally arrived at the principal door of my house. Whereas, I could see that nobody's home.

"Shoot, I don't have a key." Realization struck me hard. This is another thing I'm pitying about. Please, no don't pity me. Only I can do that.

I knocked a few times, taking the chance and trying to see if there's anyone home.

Knock, knock. "Hello? Is anyone in there?" I turned the knob but to my luck, it didn't budge.

I sighed, and placed my back on the door. I slid and sat on the dirty ground. Next thing I know I was already lying on the ground with slight pain.

"Ow, who the f- "

"Continue that sentence young lady and you are grounded for a week." A female voice that sounds like home yet it was threatening. The irony, haha how much do I love you again?

"I was going to say fudge, I don't cuss mom." I rubbed my elbows trying to ease the slight hurt.

She coughs, "Anyways! I'M HOME." She bursted out.

"I CAN SEE THAT." She then glared at me, not approving to my attitude.

"Sorry."

She came towards me, I was expecting her to pull my ears yet what I received was one of her heart warming hugs. "Sorry sweetie, it was supposed to be a surprise but- hey wait, what are you doing here? Why aren't you in school? And why do you look like that? Are you okay?"