Friends and Thoughts - The 4th Chapter

A/N: Am still working on the chapter at my other story 'It's An Instinct' still trying to find the inspiration xD anyways~ this is an unedited and no proofreading involved chapter, again. ^^"

\\---Just Awake---//
~'~_Friends and thoughts_-_The_4th_Chapter_~'~

"Friends?"

Ben said. Don't tell me he doesn't have any friends too. That's just.. Sad. Wow, so this is what it feels like when you talk to someone the same as you. Not like it's hard, but it's complicated, you know. Because you've experienced the same things, but in a different way. Maybe his was a painful one. What am I even trying to point out here..

"Ben, we need to go. Classes are about to start." A random guy that I haven't seen before showed up out of nowhere. He had brown hair that covered part of his forehead and fair skin. He was wearing a white t- shirt and black pants with brown shoes.

"Whoops, didn't know you were there." I nervously said and went behind Jeff's back. He was tall, so I felt intimidated and he had a strong voice, I felt really scared. Besides, I didn't sense his presence, which was really rude of me.

"But Jack-" Ben was cut off by that, Ja- what? Whatever. Wonder what should I call him. He's really tall like Jeff. However, when Jeff is at a far distance between me. He looks kinda small, unlike this guy. Hn, let's call him the Phantom. (//shot.) I don't know why, but it sort of fits him.

"Quit your blabbing, let's go." Phantom seemed impatient. So Ben just gave me and Jeff a nervous look and went away with him.

But I thought he doesn't have friends? Oh, yeah. It was just another of my theory. Or maybe that guy was bullying him. Oh no, he might be in another bad situation and Ben is just too afraid to spit it out on us. Then again, it's just my theory or assumption.

Without noticing, Jeff was waving a hand at my face. I slumped my shoulders. "Woah, easy there." He put his hands up as a defense.

"Shut up. Let's go, classes are about to start. I can sense the tingling of the bells." I said as I grabbed his hand and headed to the classroom.

"That's what she said." Having a smug look on his face, I let go of his hand and stomp on his feet.

"Yeah, and that's what you get." I headed off without him, while he writhes in pain. Serves him right. Hmfp.

-v-v-

The bell rings with an annoying sound. LUNCH TIME HERE I COME!

Man, that lecture was such a pain. For the whole hour you have to have a straight posture! I mean, who does that now a days? Well yeah, it's good for your composure but it hurts so bad. They should like, make a break for it at least. Ugh, my back hurts. A pain from the good, wow.

Besides, the subject was History. That's a thing I'm not good at. Then again... Don't mind that.

Everyone was rushing out the door. But as excited I am to have lunch and eat, I have to let them go first. Or else I'll get squished and people will push me until I'll fall landing on my butt.

Once everyone was out, I took my things and went out. Jeff was outside leaning against a wall. He must be waiting for somebody, I wonder who. I approached him and said, "Hey, Jeff! Waiting for somebody?" I nudged at his arm.

"What? Why would I be waiting for someone? I'm not waiting for somebody." He didn't look at my eyes and he wasn't enthusiastic. He is hiding something!

"Quit lying. Just tell me." I glared at him. I was really curious to know who he was waiting for.

He sighed. "Okay! I was actually waiting for you, you know cause that's what friends do." He still wasn't looking at my eyes and he really was nervous. Pfft, like I would believe that he was waiting for me.