They're Awake - The 3rd Chapter

*A/N: People, I'm not American so that 911 part, idk if they really say that. And oh, we have a new char!! He'll be hosting half of the chap. Hihi, dun be shock who it is. Imma make this story have an ultimate twist!! *^*

Jeff: is it m-

Me: Your not a new character! In other words, its not you! So shut up already! >:@

Jeff: :(

*unedited chapter and no proofreading has been applied.

-------------------

They're Awake - The 3rd Chapter

That moment when you want peace, you have war. When you want boredom, you get fun. You want to be cured, you get to be hurt. When you want to heal, you get pain. When you want to escape, you stay foot. You want to cry, you laugh. You want to be happy, you have to be sad. When you have friends, they are also your enemies.

No, the last one wasn't right. I don't know if I could consider him as a friend yet, or if he considers me yet. Whatever. I don't know anything about this.

So basically, I'm in trouble. My dad is home, and the stalker is at his side having a smug look on his face. What am I suppose to do now? Things couldn't get anymore akward right? I mean, somebody help me! That thing is going to kill me!

"Hello?" Someone's voice was heard from the phone. "This is 911, how can I help you?" Holy! Someone answered my call! H-how can I shut it off?! It's rude to say you don't need them anymore. It's even ruder (that really sounds weird) if you shut it off all so suddenly.

"Help me.." I whispered to the people in front of me.

"We are going to help, so what's the case?" The person said on the line.

"Ugh, no, not you!" Now that's something I shouldn't have said. That was really rude of me. Shame on me.

"I mean, I'm sorry..? There's actually nothing wrong. Bye!" I then ended the line. Phew, that was hectic!

"Amy. Why did you dial 911?" My dad glared at me.

"People needs to get inside the house first." Trying to dodge the question here.

"Explain. Right here, right now." He ordered.

"I can't be blamed! That boy was going to sue me!" I accused Jeff.

"What? I would not! I just wanted to talk things out!" Jeff defended himself. "Sir, please believe me that I was not planning to do anything with your daughter. In fact, I'm just here as a friend." He explained himself.

Was he trying to persuade my dad to believe him that he wasn't going to kill me, but will actually do? Or was it true that he was considering that I'm his friend? Somebody's got to tell me about this.

Another car then arrived. Great, things just got to be worst.

"Sister! I'm ho- What's happening?" My brother said walking towards us.

"That stalker was trying to kill me!" I accused Jeff again.

"Did not!" Jeff said.

"Did so!" I said.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Will you two please shut up!?" My dad shouted and we all zipped out mouths.

"Uh... Excuse me while I try to get inside the house and relax." Coltin said while getting through us. I gave him a glare and he backed out immediately.