I'm Awake - The 1st Chapter

"When you really want something bad, you should work hard for it. And once you do, it will all be worth it."

What does it mean to have life? - It came from something.

Well, life for me is not living the way you want it. You shouldn't go #YOLO on it. Yeah, you only live once, but it doesn't mean you should waste your life. As far as I know, we should treasure our lives. We need to take care of our life. We need to take care of our body and not get wasted. Because if you do get wasted, you will have a hard time dying, early death, and there will be forever regret in everything you've done that is ridiculous. So, that's what life is for me, you don't live it to the fullest. Perhaps, I just don't really live how the world works.

How can I describe my life in one word?

I could say, my life's colorful. I am 100% worry-free. My life's colorful because I was taught to live my life in a happy way. My life was brought in a happy way. (Even though if I really had no friends when I was a child.) Although I haven't tasted what good in life is yet, it's still better to wait for that right time. But being like me still has a disadvantage.

Like I said, I'm worry-free. I'm also most of the time lousy or clumsy. I don't bother my surroundings that much because I know there's nothing to worry about. Stupid is what you can describe me, in a harsh way.

Do you believe that there is a Heaven and a Hell? If you do, then which place would you want to go?

Since when did became a quiz? Well, I do believe that there is a Heaven and a Hell. I would want to go to Heaven, of course. Duh, everyone wants to go to Heaven. Because nobody likes pain. I mean, who even wants it?

If you're a psyche that wants to feel pain, then there's most likely a probability of a cause. And it's simply because you are emotional. (wow, since when did I became this smart at these kind of things? Whatever.)

Being emotionally weak is what brings you down. People needs to learn how to control their emotions, because if they don't. Things might get down to worst. There will only be always two choices you would want to do when you are mentally weak:

Suicidal - because you couldn't handle the pain anymore, but well, let us all say sayonara to that precious life.

Homicidal - because you want others to feel your pain, you need to get revenge.

That is why, it is terrible to be emotionally weak. But, there is a way to avoid these things. It's when someone comes to you for your time of need. When someone tries to comfort you, and someone who understands you. That is the way to prevent these two. So you people need to quit bitching around and help other people who are in need because we wouldn't want those two choices to happen. But, then again, mind your own business.

Okay, my explanation is cut short. But I know what you are all thinking, what's my point? Well, my point is, this is how my life became when I was weak, and when my lover was weak.

=v=Flashback=v=

It was the time when my brother was still with me, and the time when I still had my best friend. That time was five years ago. When I was still a thirteen year-old.

"Amy! Get your ass off the bed already! It's a damn time to wake up!" My brother shouted at me while shaking me.

"Five more minutes!" I whined.

"No! Don't you know what time is it?! it's 7:30 in the morning! You're late for school!" He scolded me. Yes, my dear brother is my darn alarm clock. Wait, it's 7:30?! Ah, I don't care.

"GAHH!!!!" I sit up like a zombie that just came out of the grave. "IT'S THE APOCALYPSE!!" I twitched my head and faced my brother.

"Holy shit. Amy! For a girl like you who has looks sure doesn't know how to fix herself!" My brother teased me.

"I don't have friends." I said out of the blue.

"But you got me. Now, get your lazy ass to the bathroom or I myself will drag you there." Wow, so much for having a brother.

"Thank you, Coltin. But I want to be late for school." I told him.

"I can't allow that." I wish I had a sister instead.

"Why not?!" I hissed at him

"Because as a brother I need to be a good example to my sister and show her that she needs good morals." Heh, says the guy who stays outside most of the time having fun with his friends and doing God knows what.

"Bleh! That's not happening, especially how the way you get home at a late hour? Yeah, in your dreams, bro." I gave him a face that says, 'I'm not buying it, bro.'

"Whatever, just get dressed or I'll eat your precious pasta." He warned.

"Touch my pasta and you shall rot in this house forever." I then went off to the bathroom.

-v-v-

"Amy! Eat your food faster!" My brother scolded me again. Yes, after a few good 25 minutes or so, I'm still inside the house.

"Like I told you, I want to be late." I reminded him.

"You're already late. If you don't eat faster, you're walking." I gawked at him. Did he just say I'm walking? But yeah, I do rely on him pretty much all the time. I started to eat my food faster. I didn't want to walk, I hate walking. And oh, running? Yeah, that's another thing. That I'm not fund of.

"In the count of ten and you're not done eating yet? Yeah, you're walking." I could see that he's trying to hold back a smirk that's trying to form from his face.

He started to count and I tried to eat faster. I feel like gagging, I'm not finishing the food anymore. I stood up and was about to throw the food away. "Hey, that's cheating!" My brother hissed at me.

"Did you mention any rules?" I cocked an eyebrow at him and he send me a glare.

"Fine, you win. I drive, you get in the car." He grunted.

"My brother is my dear driver." I gave him an angelic smile, but he just shoot me another glare and muttered some cuss words, boys.

I got inside the car and Coltin started the car. He then drove off to my school. My school is a little bit far away from my house, but well, let me remind you people that I want to be late.

"Why do you want to be late anyways?" My brother asked, probably couldn't take the relaxing silence anymore.

"Why do you ask?" I didn't look at him and just focused my gaze at the window.

"Because I'm your brother and your my littler sister. So in other words, you still need to follow and respect me." He stated in a matter-of-fact.

"Fine. Well, I've been trying to avoid people. Besides, there's going to be some new-students. Although I want to be friends with them, people might just well, make fun of me and bully me. They don't want me to have friends." I paused for a moment, and lifted my gaze up. "But in either ways, I don't care if I get bulllied, what I didn't want was the physical pain that they might be giving me. I wonder what would it feel like if I did it to them? Just a waste of time."

My brother stopped the car, we were already right in front of the school. "Well, Amy." He started. "With that stupid thinking of yours, it will never get you a friend. What? you expect you'd have a friend all of a sudden? No, you need to work for it. And speaking of bullies, if they try to threaten or hurt you again, tell me. They have no right to do that to you, to anyone. And why didn't you even mention this any sooner." He mumbled the last sentence. It took me time to take in what my brother just said.

"I got it. Thanks bro." I then went out of the car and proceeded my way to the school grounds. 'You need to work for it.' Yeah, I need to work for it. Let them say what they want. I think, I could stand up for myself anyways.

But that was the part when I went wrong, thinking that I could stand up for myself.

A/N TIME!

How was the chapter? You guys told me I should make the next chapter. Well, how was it? Should I still continue? After all it's all in you people's thoughts if I should keep going, that motivates me. :) I know, Jeff haven't showed up, sorry.

Don't forget to! Vote, comment and follow~ I always follow back!

BYE~! TEEHEE.

1525~